Trap believes in Bobo-DP-Totti (1 Viewer)

epitaph

Feb 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Ahmed ] ++
I hope he will be a first choice this time .... 96/98/00/02 he never was a first choice at one of these cups
yeah thats rite..he deserved a chance from Trap..and he'll proove its not a mistake!!

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
I think that this summer Trap will never play all three together. He will stick with 4-4-2, with Totti and Vieri in front of him. DP and Cassano will be on the bench, with the former getting very few minutes.

PoWer_DFC

Mar 27, 2004
Even DP is not in his best form but don't ever forget he's a genius and you can count anytime on him, i think however he'll be on Euro 2004
------Vieri-----
--DP-----Totti--

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Alot of people are saying that DP and Totti can't coexist to good effect but I don't see where this is coming from. The two number 10s linked up brilliantly to beat Finland, and teamed with Vieri against Germany and the Czech Rep to prove that the so called 'Golden trio' can work.

Dharurat

Oct 16, 2002
trap has tried the vieri- DP- totti once or twice, and it did really well.... but come portugal04, i think trap's gonna chicken out and play it safe with just vieri and totti, and just pack another midfield in.....

also, cassano's partnership with totti this season could see DP being bumped off the starting line-up if trap does decide on a trident attack... and it could be cassano-vieri-totti line-up at portugal...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)