Transferlist until the Summer (1 Viewer)

Jul 19, 2003
Whoever says Mehdi isn't Juve material, please expand. If he were to come here he'd battle Camo fiercely for the starting position.

If you were to watch him play with Iran, you wouldn't say he isn't Juve-caliber. He's more than capable of holding his own in the Juve line-up with his blistering pace, and very good dribbling.

He isn't top priority right now in terms of positions needed, but he's certainly worth looking at.

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
++ [ originally posted by - vOnAm - ] ++
good skills and speed, but not enough mentality for juve
Looks like that oppinion comes directly from the pocket of football manager. :D

++ [ originally posted by nosubstitute959 ] ++
Whoever says Mehdi isn't Juve material, please expand...please expand. If he were to come here he'd battle Camo fiercely for the starting position.

If you were to watch him play with Iran, you wouldn't say he isn't Juve-caliber. He's more than capable of holding his own in the Juve line-up with his blistering pace, and very good dribbling.

He isn't top priority right now in terms of positions needed, but he's certainly worth looking at.
If he plays in Camoranesi´s position we definatly don't need him. Camoranesi´s performances this year has with out a doubt been top3 in the world.

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
Yes i know, but when he performes in every game for a year I really think he's improved. I don't see him suddenly start sucking next year just because it has happened before.

As a backup? Sure.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
Mahdavikia is more than good enough to be a sub.He's probably the fastest player in the Bundesliga,has dribbling to match,and has considerable experience.It isn't very often that you find a player able to maintain a high level of consistency when he's been in a mediocre club for years-Mehdi is one such player.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
++ [ originally posted by pecker ] ++

Looks like that oppinion comes directly from the pocket of football manager. :D
Actually I have noticed him play in the Bundesliga since he was a cheap buy in Winning Eleven 3 or 4, I think. So I have seen him play, in Asian Cup and WC qualifying too.

Like I said, he does have blistering pace, he does have awsome dribble. But I don't think he will flurish here, it seems to me he fits more in the EPL.

And yes he is consistent, but IMO consistency is far more easier to obtain in a mediocre team than in a big team like Juventus.

juvelover

Jul 13, 2002
calm down guys , we can not shuffle the team like this we will get rid of some old players or undeveloping ones :

ferrar - montero - legro --tudor------ out
brazgli or benra --- kovac ---------- in

appiah or tach --- out

gianechedda -------- in

plus 1 world star player

actually we will change our bench only

Jul 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
Mahdavikia is more than good enough to be a sub.He's probably the fastest player in the Bundesliga,has dribbling to match,and has considerable experience.It isn't very often that you find a player able to maintain a high level of consistency when he's been in a mediocre club for years-Mehdi is one such player.
:thumb:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)