Transferlist until the Summer (1 Viewer)

OP

juvefc_robin

Jun 15, 2003
  • Thread Starter #82
    No, Buffon isn't leaving. The persons I'm worried about are Zambro, Del Piero & Tacchinardi. I hope that these 3 players are also in 2006 a Juventino. Chiellini is coming back, this is almost sure, Giannichedda is ours and Cassano is also almost a Juventino. I also heard rumours that Kovac had already signed a contract.

Kovac-Chiellini
    Giannichedda
    Cassano

Further, we must have a good rightback. Oddo is a good choice but also Bonera would be good. Then we buy a Fiore who is cheap and available and imo we are ready for next season. And by the way, drop Appiah, Kapo and maybe Zalayeta.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
    I'm not worried about zambo coz he won't leave.
    I'm worried about dP coz he won't leave.
    Zalayeta can stay, Appiah can leave.
    Kovac,Cassano,Giannicheda, Bonera, Fiore can come.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
    Oct 27, 2004
    I want Cassano, Gilardino to come. This is top priority. THe future of Italy. Then we need a couple of good defenders. Barzagli, Oddo, Cassetti, Bonera, Chivu etc. The midfield is getting old and inexperienced. Emerson might also leave. IF we assume this scenario:

-Nedved stays another season or 2, but needs a sub who will replace him. (Rosicky, Aimar, Riquelme, Pizarro etc.)
    -Emerson will leave, need a worldclass replacer (Vieira????????)
    -Appiah, Tacchinardi will be sold.
    -Tudor / Montero will be sold / traded away.
    -Zambrotta being sold (Chivu, Chiellini replacer)
    -Trezeguet, Del Piero getting sold (Gilardino, Cassano replacer)
    -Capello signing for Real Madrid (Who will replace?!)

A lot of sh1t in the media right now.

I would want these players though:
    -Cassano
    -Gilardino (top priority)
    -Obodo
    -Essien
    -Rosicky
    -Pizarro
    -Chivu
    -Andrade
    -Cassetti
    -Barzagli
    -Zaccardo
    -Jankulovski
    -Pizarro
    -Chiellini

etc. etc.

Jul 28, 2002
    simpl ein my eyes.

Bring enzo and Chiellini back

Selll whoever wants to leave.....Emo if he really wants. If so , essien can replace him.

Sell trez, fed up with all the injuries and total lack of pace, brin gin the inevitable cassano:groan:

Some freebies like kovac and Gianichedda, sell apiah or tac.....bring rosicky....simple.

Oh btw, if we sell emo and trez, anmd have cash left, we could possible use the moeny to get the best cm at the moment bar emo......Gerrard, before he goes to chelsea or real.

Webber

Feb 27, 2005
    David, are you just playing fool? I hope that you do:
    1.Emerson won't leave
    2.Zambrotta won't leave
    3.Gila won't come (he is Milan's and we don't need him)
    4.Capello won't leave
    5.Trez in not getting sold
    6.You wrote so many players to come, that we would need two tamoil new money signings.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
    Here is one insane and unlikely scenario

Out:
    Gigi 50 milion
    Zambro 35
    Trez 15
    Tachhi 5
    Tudor 5
    Miccoli and Maresca 7
    Legro and Appiah 5

122 milion for 9 players

-------------------------------------

In:
    Frey 20
    Backup GK 2-3
    Barzagli 10
    Kompany 10
    Chiellini 3
    that benfica rb 10
    Rosicky 10
    Mascherano 10
    Meghi (or Montolivo)10
    Cassano 20
    + Kovac and Van bomel for free

105 milion for 10 players + 2 for free

That is almost one player for every position in the team and some cash saved

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
    Ahaha....

I think we do need Gila, he is a pure striker, one who won't let opportunities go begging....

If we bring him in..we sell Trez..that simple. Next years strikers:

Zlatan, Mutu, Cassano, Zalayeta, Gilardino (Perfect!); who knows + Bojinov/Pazzini? (considering we'll prbably sell Miccoli and Enzo to them)

As for the midfield, we are definately keeping emerson, we will bring gianicheda, lose Tacchinardi, Appiah 50-50, I still think he can learn so loan him out. Get an attacking midfielder, Pizzaro or Rosicky would be fine.

Defenders, bring back Chiellini, get Miguel, get Barzagli, Kovac for free .oye!.

Webber

Feb 27, 2005
    Don't you understand. Even if we wish so much DP won't leave. He is a icon of Juve and presidents of the club won't left him out. Sorry.

Even if Trez leaves, we still got Zlatan, (Cassano), DP, Mutu, Zalayeta.
    So that is 5 forwards. That means that one of them + Zala will have to sit on the bench. Who? Zlatan, don't think so. If you come to the club for 20 M € you don't sit on the bench, Cassano - no the same reason, Gila - gimme' a break, DP - as I said, an icon of the club, so the answer is no.

My wish is to have a man like Laporta for Barca in charge. His moto is, if you are not worthy first squad, you won't play in it. Just look Kluivert, Saviola, Enrique, Overmars. Kluivert was an icon and he was sold.

Amer: Gigi signed till 2010, so he is definatelly staying.

I would love to see Rosicky in black and white shirt next year.

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
    May 4, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by - vOnAm - ] ++
    Ahaha....

I think we do need Gila, he is a pure striker, one who won't let opportunities go begging....

If we bring him in..we sell Trez..that simple. Next years strikers:

Zlatan, Mutu, Cassano, Zalayeta, Gilardino (Perfect!); who knows + Bojinov/Pazzini? (considering we'll prbably sell Miccoli and Enzo to them)

As for the midfield, we are definately keeping emerson, we will bring gianicheda, lose Tacchinardi, Appiah 50-50, I still think he can learn so loan him out. Get an attacking midfielder, Pizzaro or Rosicky would be fine.

Defenders, bring back Chiellini, get Miguel, get Barzagli, Kovac for free .oye!.
    :thumb:

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
    I see alot here mention essien, masherano and even davids as sumone to partner emo but 1 person that i think is a perfect partner for him is Lecce's Ledesma ...he is great .....and he doesnt cost as much as the others cost ... i want to see Meghni is our team too ...his technique is simply outstanding , and another right back ....mayb sum 1 like miguel ...this would make our team perfect except the aging factor of sum players.

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    Ledesma and Pizarro would be ideal partners to Emo. I still think that Blasi can do the job though.

Daddi

Oct 27, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Webber ] ++
    1.Emerson won't leave
    2.Zambrotta won't leave
    4.Capello won't leave
    6.You wrote so many players to come, that we would need two tamoil new money signings.
    IMO maybe you are the one just playing fool. I mean.. You can really not know what happens behind the scenes. All players can be baught with the right money. Even though I don't wish this. And the players I listed are some of the players I would love to see at Juventus. Not everyone of them, but some if Emerson / Zambro is sold.

Webber

Feb 27, 2005
    ++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++

IMO maybe you are the one just playing fool. I mean.. You can really not know what happens behind the scenes. All players can be baught with the right money. Even though I don't wish this. And the players I listed are some of the players I would love to see at Juventus. Not everyone of them, but some if Emerson / Zambro is sold.
    If I understand you right, yoh would sell a player who has just came and had a very good season ( Emo). That's not the way transfers should be done. I agree to sell players who not play in first squad (Appiah, Tachi, Legro), but I do not agree on selling great players just because buy some new one which could do the same job.
    IMO we should sell Appiah, Tachi, Legro, DP and bring some better player. You can't say, that you 'll sell Emo to bring better DM, cuz for that money there is no better DM as Emo is. Same for Zambro, but not for DP. He could be sold and exchanged for Barzagli, and with that cash we could buy Cassano. Thats just my opinion, maybe you disagree.

Jul 28, 2002
    Don't you understand. Even if we wish so much DP won't leave. He is a icon of Juve and presidents of the club won't left him out. Sorry.

Even if Trez leaves, we still got Zlatan, (Cassano), DP, Mutu, Zalayeta.
    So that is 5 forwards. That means that one of them + Zala will have to sit on the bench. Who? Zlatan, don't think so. If you come to the club for 20 M € you don't sit on the bench, Cassano - no the same reason, Gila - gimme' a break, DP - as I said, an icon of the club, so the answer is no.

My wish is to have a man like Laporta for Barca in charge. His moto is, if you are not worthy first squad, you won't play in it. Just look Kluivert, Saviola, Enrique, Overmars. Kluivert was an icon and he was sold.

Amer: Gigi signed till 2010, so he is definatelly staying.

I would love to see Rosicky in black and white shirt next year.
    spot on.

peckface

approaching curve
    Oct 3, 2004
    If I understand you right, yoh would sell a player who has just came and had a very good season ( Emo). That's not the way transfers should be done. I agree to sell players who not play in first squad (Appiah, Tachi, Legro), but I do not agree on selling great players just because buy some new one which could do the same job.
    IMO we should sell Appiah, Tachi, Legro, DP and bring some better player. You can't say, that you 'll sell Emo to bring better DM, cuz for that money there is no better DM as Emo is. Same for Zambro, but not for DP. He could be sold and exchanged for Barzagli, and with that cash we could buy Cassano. Thats just my opinion, maybe you disagree.
    Dude we are Juventus, we sell the players that has good seasons.... :D

1.Emerson won't leave
    2.Zambrotta won't leave
    4.Capello won't leave
    I agree with DDP on this one:
    1. Emerson just said he'd be honoured to play for Real, dispite he's previous comments.
    2. What José wants Roman buys, simple as that. Everyone is for sail.
    3. Gilardino hasn't signed for Milan yet, he's still very much on the market.
    4. Capello I agree on, see no reason for him to leave at the moment.
    5. We've tried to sell Trez before and now he's having a bad season and doesn't really fit in, if he's sold we'll probably push for Gila. Or possibly echange Maresca and Miccoli for Bojinov, but that seems really risky to me.
    6. He wrote players he would WANT in the club. He didn't say we should buy all of them. :)

Things are NEVER what they seem with Moggi, remember that. For example: Buffon's renewal of contract might just be a way to say "If you want him you gotta bid HIGH". :)

DDP: -Nedved stays another season or 2, but needs a sub who will replace him.
    He said he'll quit when he wins the Champions league, so he can be gone next season. Not very likely but still... :)

Daddi

Oct 27, 2004
    I never said I wanted Emerson to leave. I dont wanna sell him. THese are players which we could try to replace him with. I know he's one of the best DM's in the world. And I agree with you that it could be wise to sell DP if we could get Cassano+Barzagli or something like that. But it's actually not that wise. We should've sold him when we could cash in on him before instead.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)