Transferlist until the Summer (4 Viewers)

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Wad we need: Decent CBs and a RB, creativity in the midfield, replacement for Nedved, and a mad goalscorer that works harder than Trez (too bad Gila -------> Milan)

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by ZhiXin ] ++
Wad we need: Decent CBs and a RB, creativity in the midfield, replacement for Nedved, and a mad goalscorer that works harder than Trez (too bad Gila -------> Milan)
agree... and IF we cant get gila, then we should try Torres :D

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
buying a player like torres or gila, means we have to bench:
trezequet,zlatan,DP mutu(casano) or zalayeta so:
-bench treze or DP(a world class name with a huge wage isnt the best idea)
-sell DP or treze this season after a bad year wont bring the $ to buy a big name like them, sell a super star to buy a youngster? makes ur team loose quality overall
-zlatan or zalayeta are on the same level with them, i dont think we will sell zlatan, cause he is promissing and we just bought him,
zalayeta could be sold and get upgrated by torres loosing some money on the way , but torres will come in with a bigger salary and wont stay on bench without complaining like zalayeta

Webber

Feb 27, 2005
Oh come on, Torres would never come to Juve. He has too high release clause. Baptista, I don't think so, in he will go to transfer, he'll go to Barca.
I would be very happy, if Mutu would play like in Parma. I we nned one young defender like Chivu. Nedved can play 1 more year definately. But then, i want Thomas Rosicky. Borussia is in money crisis andthey need maney from transfers. I think, that Rosicky wouldnt be so expensive.

Edge

Jun 14, 2004
I would like Maxwell at LB, Sneijder to play alongside Emerson, Mario Santana on the left wing, and Luis Perra of A.Madrid at CB.

Geof

May 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by mark77 ] ++
Luigi Pieroni CF A Excelsior Mouscron BEL 1980
haha :rofl:

when were we linked with this guy?
he was best scorer of belgian league with shitty excelsior Mouscron. He now plays for AJ Auxerre, where he was supposed to replace Cissé, but obviously that never happened.

I think you can delete him from your list....

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Geof ] ++

haha :rofl:

when were we linked with this guy?
he was best scorer of belgian league with shitty excelsior Mouscron. He now plays for AJ Auxerre, where he was supposed to replace Cissé, but obviously that never happened.

I think you can delete him from your list....
last year I think, I guess he sucks in the french league now. lol

GRK

Guitar God
Oct 19, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Edge ] ++
I would like Maxwell at LB, Sneijder to play alongside Emerson, Mario Santana on the left wing, and Luis Perra of A.Madrid at CB.
no, that's too much change for me.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
------Zlatan - Mutu
----------Riquelme
Nedved------------Camo
----------Emerson
Zambro-Canna-Thuram-Zebina
-----------Buffon

alt. Rosicky, Aimar or so instead of Riquelme.
alt. Cassano instead of Mutu
alt. Miguel or Oddo instead of Zebina

GRK

Guitar God
Oct 19, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++

What about Zambrotta?
Well, Zambrotta is the most versatile player in the world, I would say.
He can play anywhere, so no need to worry about him.
He'll always be a starter.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Juve dismiss Capello claims Thursday 17 March, 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus insist that boss Fabio Capello will not join Real Madrid, but the club have confirmed their interest in Antonio Cassano and Cristian Chivu.

Capello has this week been heavily linked with a return to Spain but Luciano Moggi has slammed those reports.

"It’s a joke that doesn’t make me laugh," stated the director general. "But we can leave those in Spain to believe what they want.

"The truth is that Capello signed a three-year deal with us in the summer," maintained the official.

"He’s here to win the Scudetto and the Champions’ League. His plans fit in perfectly with ours."

Capello joined Juventus from Roma and transfer whispers suggest that the giants could go shopping in the capital again this summer.

Rumours circulating in Italy claim that Juve are keen on netting both attacking sensation Cassano and versatile defender Chivu.

"I would be a liar if I said they were not good players who we like," admitted the transfer wizard.

"But Roma would have to sell them and you would need a massive bag of money to buy them."

However, the Bianconeri wouldn’t have to spend a penny on the Bayern Munich pair of Robert Kovac and Samuel Kuffour.

The central defenders, who are available on a free transfer, have been associated with the Delle Alpi outfit.

"Kovac isn’t a bad player but he hasn’t got EU status," Moggi stated. "Kuffour? You’re on the wrong path."

Mar 14, 2004
I would sell Trez(even birds on the sky know that) and buy Gila....but as usuall....he will go anywhere else than Juve.....so I would pick Iaquinta from Udinese....he's tall,has power shot and he's comfortable with the ball.... for me.....on basis what I saw from him....he would be a good choice.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)