Transfer Solution for Juve? (1 Viewer)

Jul 12, 2002
Yeah, Rothen was very impressive today against Chelsea, and in fact all season long. I too hope he finds his way too Delle Alpi, either next season or the one after that.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Ian ] ++
Yeah, Rothen was very impressive today against Chelsea, and in fact all season long. I too hope he finds his way too Delle Alpi, either next season or the one after that.
What i most like of him is that he is very consostant. He is a fair dribbler and his passes and crosses are first class.

Very good signing IMO.

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++
What i most like of him is that he is very consostant. He is a fair dribbler and his passes and crosses are first class.

Very good signing IMO.
Don't forget that's he's left footed and we need some leftfooters on the team.

OP
rainhard

rainhard

May 5, 2004
  • Thread Starter #45
    ++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++

Very good signing IMO.

truly truly truly truly agree

:thumb::extatic::rolleyes:

Jul 28, 2002
    haha another rothen fan...nice one ian, we agree again. Rothen may not be electrified down the wing, but he has long range tacticle cruise missle launcher of a left foot.

Something we need...but we already have kapo :eek:

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
    haha another rothen fan...nice one ian, we agree again. Rothen may not be electrified down the wing, but he has long range tacticle cruise missle launcher of a left foot.

Something we need...but we already have kapo :eek:
    Yeah, but Kapo can play in the centre of midfield and given the choice between the two, I'd take Rothen is a second.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003

Don't forget that's he's left footed and we need some leftfooters on the team.
    I didnt forgot it, thats the maoin reason ;)... we don have any player with his abilities on the lñeft. If we stay with zambrotta playing as left back...he can stay in the mid area of the field instead of going all the way up, there he can start the plays and combine with rothen. If not we can return zambro to his original pos and have a 2 terrorific wings in each side of the field.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004

Yeah, but Kapo can play in the centre of midfield and given the choice between the two, I'd take Rothen is a second.
    I think we can finally agree on something.

Aug 1, 2003
    Kapo sucks. I hope he won't in Juve.

Btw I'm confused bout the positions - doesn't Nedved play on the centre and Rothen on the left ?

speaking of midfielders I don't think we should get Jankulovski if we sell nedved. He works best with Nedved and if Nedved stays and Janks comes then it's a good experience, but otherwise I'm afraid not

Torres is linked with Milan and some other clubs I think, I wonder if we get an upper hand to him since we have Oliveira to negotiate about? However I'm not too keen on him ... Good player no doubt but somehow doesn't strike as one who'd do well in Serie A. Don't mind if I'm wrong

Trez should stay.

You know, the more we talk about it the more I want Sneijder instead of VDV though I like both.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
    Here is a good and cheap solution:

--------------------Buffon------------------------
    Diana---------Thuram-----Mexes-----Zambrotta
    ----------Tacchinardi-----Blasi------------------
    Camoranesi---------Nedved-----Del Piero-----
    ----------------------Vieri------------------------

subs:

--------------------------Chimenti---------------------------
    Birindelli-------Legrottaglie-----Rodriguez-----Pessotto
    ---------------------Brighi-----Appiah----------------------
    --------------------------Maresca---------------------------
    -----------Kapo-------------------------------Miccoli-------
    --------------------------Gilardino----------------------------

+ Ferrara, Mirante and any def. midfielder.

Mexes, Diana and Rodriguez wouldn't be so expensive and would solve all problems. Diana would bring good runs from the right, Mexes would make a perfect central def. with Thuram and Rodriguez could cover the left-side if Zambrotta is needed in midfield.
    Blasi doesn't have to play in the first team, but Emerson is really unrealistic and I don't know who will come.

OP
    rainhard

rainhard

May 5, 2004
  • Thread Starter #55
    ----------------------Buffon-------------------

Rodriguez--Thuram-----Mexes------Evra

-----------Blasi/Brighi------------Maresca/tacchi----------

Camoranesi/Miccoli---Del Piero--------Rothen/kapo

--------------Vieri/Gilardino ------------------

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
    hold on..is the diego we talk about in the forums the guy who plays for spain at under17 level?? if so, he is UNBELIVABLE!! yoiu can tell he is going to be one of the best player in the world!!

Jul 7, 2003
    My eleven for next season:
    Buffon
    Trabelsi Thuram Mexes(Ferrari) Evra

Zambrotta Pedretti(Emerson) Maresca Rothen

Vieri(Gilardino) Del Piero

That will be great!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)