Transfer Solution for Juve? (1 Viewer)

Jul 28, 2002
see above, its my nick name for zambrotta...he deseverves it as he does go rampaging down the flanks!!:D

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Bonera, Ferrari and Gilardino are exceedingly close to Juve and that's a good first move (or second move since we're getting Kapo) even if I think Bonera is overrated and not Juve quality. Ideally I'd bring in four new defenders: Trabelsi, Mexes, Ferrari and either Kroldrup or Rodriguez. Thuram, Montero, Iuliano and possibly Tudor would be shown the door. Ferrara's gonna stay because we've only just given him a new contract and I believe Moggi wants him to remain here in Turin for another season to teach the young defenders who are likely to come in a thing or two.

We haven't had a real left winger playing for Juve in quite a while now, so hopefully Kapo can be that player. Even so, we'll still be lacking creativity and a defensive midfielder (Emerson) could be useful as well. What matters most is what happens with Nedved. If he stays we should be pretty well covered in the trequartista position with Maresca and Kapo offering cover for him. If he departs then Moggi will have to make a move for Diego, Van der Vaart or Rosicky.

Upfront we're set. Trez out, Gila in, and voila: our new attack. Del Piero and Miccoli will be expected to supply the creative touch, while Di Vaio and Gilardino should be able to bang in the goals. Being as versatile as he is Kapo can take on the 5th striker role if need be.

That's what I hope will happen this summer.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
Bonera, Ferrari and Gilardino are exceedingly close to Juve and that's a good first move (or second move since we're getting Kapo) even if I think Bonera is overrated and not Juve quality. Ideally I'd bring in four new defenders: Trabelsi, Mexes, Ferrari and either Kroldrup or Rodriguez. Thuram, Montero, Iuliano and possibly Tudor would be shown the door. Ferrara's gonna stay because we've only just given him a new contract and I believe Moggi wants him to remain here in Turin for another season to teach the young defenders who are likely to come in a thing or two.

We haven't had a real left winger playing for Juve in quite a while now, so hopefully Kapo can be that player. Even so, we'll still be lacking creativity and a defensive midfielder (Emerson) could be useful as well. What matters most is what happens with Nedved. If he stays we should be pretty well covered in the trequartista position with Maresca and Kapo offering cover for him. If he departs then Moggi will have to make a move for Diego, Van der Vaart or Rosicky.

Upfront we're set. Trez out, Gila in, and voila: our new attack. Del Piero and Miccoli will be expected to supply the creative touch, while Di Vaio and Gilardino should be able to bang in the goals. Being as versatile as he is Kapo can take on the 5th striker role if need be.

damn, that really sounds great... And Prandelli as coach, we could do miracles... :thumb: I agree with you 100%...
But maybe we should really sell Nedved :sob:
It's the time for new generation to step up...

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
Its such a hrd choice... i dont see diego, VDV, or rosick coming to juve..unless either DP or Neddy makes way..:frown: and we all know who out of these 2 would leave... Our 31 year old Ox-man..

But what everyone has to remember is that ' we are expected to make no profit this year...' so even if nedved goes, dont expect a worl class replacement.

OP
rainhard

rainhard

May 5, 2004
  • Thread Starter #32
    Juve must sell the static Trez and inconsistent Di Vaio.
    forget about Appiah,i dont see him as a good player.we need speed on the both side.

About Nedved ,sell him will be the great solutions.Only if he is worthy > 15m Euros.

I think from those Juve can get some cash to regenerate this team.

Give Ferrara retire ,he is too old . Or give him position in Juventus Official like a coach or somethin'.Conte,montero,pessotto,birindelli too.

give our young talent chance to prove themself.
    Maresca,Gasbaroni,Blasi in midfield.

for sculli,guzman,cipriani.Juve can swap him with a wonder one.
    imagine about Sculli,Guzman,Zalayeta swap with Gillardino.That would be nice :D:D:cheesy::cheesy::cool::cool:

so the list of Juventus player would be

Goal Keeper (3 players)

Gigi Buffon
    Landry Bonefoi
    another one from Juve Primavera

Defender (7 players)

Patrice Evra from Monaco
    Mexes from Auxerre
    Tudor
    Ferrari from Parma
    Thuram
    Bonera from Parma
    Trabelsi from Ajax

Midfielder (7 players)

Maresca
    Kapo from Auxerre* free transfer
    David Pizarro from Udinese
    Jankulovsky from Udinese
    Gasbarroni
    Zambrotta
    Blasi from Parma** back from loan

Attacker (5 players)

Alex Del Piero
    Miccoli
    Cavenaghi from River Plate
    Gilardino from Parma
    Ruben Oliveira

hehehe 11 new players (dream dream dream)

Total 22 Players. Juventus can add 3 other name for Champions League.
    That can be from Juve's Primavera.

Davide Chiumento(mid),Benjamin(att) and Bartolucci (def)

I am open for any correction.

All I is hope Juve can build strong squad .

Peace SaintRainhard

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
    May 4, 2004
    hmm.. i think we shold get a GOOD playmaker for next year... and sell nedved for nice chash... and at least 3 def. + gilardino....

then sell at least 3 def.

sell di vaio, zalayeta, trezegol...

as a new playmaker... i would like to see Aimar or Diego or Van Der Vaart... :D

Or mutu...

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
    dude, mutu is not a playmaker....not that I know bout, but Deigo or Rosicky would be nice addition to the squad:thumb:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++

I agree with that. The only thing is even if Nedved stays, I think we should persue another creative midfielder anyway.

But if we want all these new players, I am almost certain that both Trez and Nedved will be sold. I can't see Trez just being enough money to bring in these new players that we need. So I believe that both Trez and Neddy will be sacrificed, so I hope that Moggi goes after Rosicky.

OP
    rainhard

rainhard

May 5, 2004
  • Thread Starter #37
    ++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
    I didn't read the rest, you mentioned :star: Maxwell :star: one of my favouritest of all favourites and that makes me happy :cheesy:
    Finally found someone who agreely me about this one:D:cool:

Grazie sallyinzaghi

ups,btw i dont like inzaghi.i dont like his style of play. No Offense ^^

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
    Pipo is cool IMO :D

I donno guys...but i think we are going to get torres!!

dont we have a player on loan at athlectico?? Moggi can use him to get torres....:D :D just what i think!

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Andrea Becchi ] ++
    I agree with that. The only thing is even if Nedved stays, I think we should persue another creative midfielder anyway.
    Agreed. I think that the best way to do it is to buy his replacement and play both of them for a year before letting Nedved go.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Andrea Becchi ] ++

But if we want all these new players, I am almost certain that both Trez and Nedved will be sold. I can't see Trez just being enough money to bring in these new players that we need. So I believe that both Trez and Neddy will be sacrificed, so I hope that Moggi goes after Rosicky.
    Once again! FORGET ROSICKY! HE WON'T COME!

If we really need someone who can cover Neddy's place, it should be Rothen! What a great player!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)