Tour of the Stadium (1 Viewer)

beany

Mar 22, 2007
i am visiting the Turin to watch the Juve V Genoa matxch 21st April. i was wondering two things

how easy is it to get tickets?? and where to get them?

also

can you do a tour of the stadium on non matches??

any help would be great, thanks

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

beany

Mar 22, 2007
  • Thread Starter #5
    i'm a young lad from london. i'm on my way to see juventus next month and thought this would be the best place to answer my questions. any help would be appreciated

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
    welcome, i went to a juve game go to : listicket.com to buy tickets, pretty easy and i think to have atour of the stadium you have to call up i think

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
    i am visiting the Turin to watch the Juve V Genoa matxch 21st April. i was wondering two things

how easy is it to get tickets?? and where to get them?

also

can you do a tour of the stadium on non matches??

any help would be great, thanks

Go to the east side of the stand about 2.5 hours before kick off they will open the ticket office, but make sure you bring identification because they need to print your name on the ticket there and then. Security has been stepped up big time. You cannot miss the tickrt offices. Its a long white wall with the prices on it.

OP

beany

Mar 22, 2007
  • Thread Starter #9
    thanks. i have just asked the same question on another tread. thanks for your advice. there are no tickets on that website just yet but hopefully nearer the time.

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
    thanks. i have just asked the same question on another tread. thanks for your advice. there are no tickets on that website just yet but hopefully nearer the time.

You can get tickets on the day. It wont be full. Trust me. :D

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
    Go to the east side of the stand about 2.5 hours before kick off they will open the ticket office, but make sure you bring identification because they need to print your name on the ticket there and then. Security has been stepped up big time. You cannot miss the tickrt offices. Its a long white wall with the prices on it.
    man i got lost their cos i pre-ordered my tickets and the woman fucked the directions up big time :p

OP

beany

Mar 22, 2007
  • Thread Starter #12
    do you know the price range for the tickets. i'd prefer to sit along the side of the stadium not behind the goal

Juve89

The Farmer
    May 27, 2004
    I went in a tobacco store who sells match tickets... Got me excellent tickets... Just ask at the hotel you're staying at and they will direct you...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)