Tottis new book (1 Viewer)

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
I just heard that Totti has released a new book called "Tutte le barzellette su Totti, raccolte da me". In english that is something like "all the jokes about Totti collected by me".
It has sold like butter in sunshine ( swedish expression ;) ), I really want to have it but I don't know if it has been translated into english yet.
Here are a few jokes:

A reporter asked Totti how he thinks it will go in the war between USA and Iraq.
"They are two important and well-equiped countries. but as we all know only one fo them can qualify for the World cup."

Totti is trying to solve a crossword
The lead is "You are in the antique Rome" it is two letters.
Totti says "ey I am not in the antique Rome", he writes "NO".

Buy on AliExpress.com

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
he wrote a book dissing himself? LMAO :howler:

well I dont think its dissing himself. its self-depreciating humour and at least he's making peace with the people who dont like him.....

geez i cant even explain in.....:undecided: :wallbang:

OP
Zambrotta

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
  • Thread Starter #13
    Here is another one:

Capello calls Mancini. He wants to know why Lazio is playing so well though they have so many problems.
    - I have so many intelligent players, answers Mancini
    - But how do you know they are smart? asks Capello
    - I test them says Mancini. Wait a sec I'll call for Fiore.

- Yes, Mister says Fiore
    - Stefano answer this question. If your father and mother has a child that is neither your brother or sister, then who is the child.
    - That's simple, says Fiore. That must be me

Capello who has listened to the whole conversation decides to do the test on Francesco Totti. Totti listens carefully but can't come up with the answer. He says that he wqants to think about it.
    On his way to the dressingroom he meets the waterboy.
    - ey Nino, if your parents have a child that is not your brother nor your sister, then who is it?
    - Jesus Francesco, it is me of course
    Totti runs excited back to Capello.
    - Mister, Mister. I know the answer now. it is Nino, the waterboy.
    - You idiot, don't you understand that it is Fiore?

OP
    Zambrotta

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
  • Thread Starter #16
    It was a picture someone added in a thread called "south park azzuri". I will see if I can find it for you.

Anyhow, have you ever considered calling yourself, Montero4? We have too many Del Pieros here, it is hard to keep track of them. but it is all up to you.

mate

Aug 28, 2002
    Ther's so many jokes about Totti!!!
    Years ago, he looked pist about it and always complain saying peaple are "racist" cause they say he cannot speack just cause of his south accent, but collecting them in a book he schowed he grew up and he's not a crying boy anymore. The good thing is that 100% of the money 4 this book will go to UNICEF.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)