Totti... (1 Viewer)

OP

Nedved11

Aug 12, 2003
  • Thread Starter #4
    :LOL: no seriously, everyone wants to break his legs or cut his hair or steal his money....whats the deal? is it because he took Del Piero's #10?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    I really dont know!

But he is some kind of funny you know!.

If not, which other player we can kick his ass....

The only one that comes to my mind is christophe dugarry, but totti is the ·#1 Punching back ;)

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Nedved11 ] ++
    :LOL: no seriously, everyone wants to break his legs or cut his hair or steal his money....whats the deal? is it because he took Del Piero's #10?
    :LOL::LOL: Mr Nedved, yr going to kill me here :LOL::LOL:

well i dun dislike Totti. I think he should hv a nice character.... i mean u see the other NT players seam to like him. And He's a very gd player. Just when he decides to dive :rolleyes: n i dun know.... sometimes u read the things he says and u wanna :wallbang: :D If anything, the guy's a clown :D i laugh at him more than i dislike him :D

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
    I don't hate Totti. actually he is very loyal to Roma and NT... and that's a good thing. maybe not to us Juve fans but not all the players are such as loyal as he is. and he's also a great player

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Edgar Davids ] ++
    I don't hate Totti. actually he is very loyal to Roma and NT... and that's a good thing. maybe not to us Juve fans but not all the players are such as loyal as he is. and he's also a great player
    according rumours he had told Roma: buy 3 Stars for this season or U will C me leave!?

I don't have anything against Totti, but he doesn't have the same
    charisma as many other stars have (IMO)... His ego is to big... Have seen several interviews with italian footballers where the interviewer just asks if it's ok 2 take a moment from the player and most of them say OK.. this guy (totti) just walks and mumbles something, even Italians make fun of him, saying he better not talk at all cause when he does he makes a fool out of him self :D

Also, I read on Del Pieros site during WC 2002 time that he had been
    offered by Trapattoni to use #10 but he decided to ask if Totti wanted it more and apparently Totti wanted it more. So U could say DP gave #10 to totti...

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
    That #10 DP-Totti rumour is just a rumour ;)

Totti might be stupid and his italian grammar is very poor, but he's by far Italy's most technical player, and along with Vieri our only hope in the Euro 2006 :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)