Totti set to miss Start of New Season (1 Viewer)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
08/04/2002. Roma have been hit with the news that inspirational playmaker Francesco Totti will be out for at least a month after spraining his knee in training.

The Italian international was taken off on a stretcher during a friendly match against Nettuno at the Trigoria training ground.

The 26-year-old clashed with an opponent, caught his studs in the turf and twisted his right knee.

Tests showed damage to the collateral ligaments in the knee and he will surely now miss his side's first game of the season against Como

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #4
    Alex,don't worry,they'll but Como,but who can't? I think this news is very good for Del Piero. True,his injury isn't near as serious as Ale's was,but it took DP a long time to return to good form,and hopefully it takes Totti a long time too. This good be good for DP's future with the NT.

BigIzz

Jul 12, 2002
    Ah I just remember I'm going to Real Madrid-Roma next Tuesday and as much as I dislike Totti, I would have liked to see him play...:wallbang:

denco

Superior Being
    Jul 12, 2002
    I don't really like to hear good players are injured so I will wish a speedy recovery and i personally don't think his injury will help Dp in the NT as Trap might decide to play Dp in playmaker role and that will not help Dp's cause

OP
    Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #9
    I'm sure DP would rather play as a playmaker than not play at all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)