Totti has fixed an ultimatum (1 Viewer)

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
Well, here I am again !!

Totti has fixed an ultimatum to his boss !! " if they want to stay they must bring 5 or 6 players next season Gilardino included " .
It Becomes serious Guys !!
what do u think about that ?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
If totti leaves Roma, lets hope its for juventus.. that talented bastard would be perfect!

azizhen

Aug 18, 2003
Honestly now. For all those times that Roma have praised totti and all the attention he gets, does he have to be one of those ego people. I mean, imagine if Del Piero said that about Juve, there would be a huge scandal. People would be shocked. but totti says it and its like, "ok, thats normal for the guy, he has that kind of attitude". For me he really undermines Roma sometimes. I think they should let him move on.

Hopefully totti wont go to a team that have a zillion playmakers already, like Milan. Dont worry, his attitude will never let him go to inter because he wants to win things.So its either milan or juve. If juve then i see something special happening here. Del Piero , totti, Vieri upfront. With these three playing together for a couple of years then we will definatly have a worldcup winning Italy in 2006.

Otherewise, I just keep pulling my hair out on this one- where will totti play in the madrid side or where will all those other players they want play? I mean, they gonna have to sell off either raul or ronaldo. It is just a downright shame if any of these players have to bench.

Totti, the only club where will fit in is Juve.

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
if Totti doesn't want bodyguard service for the rest of his life then he
better move outside Italy... There is no way Roma ULTRAS will accept seeing their symbol playing for another serie a team...

Totti just LOVES this attention. He is the symbol of AS Roma and wants
to act like he is the one that calls the shots in the club as well!!!
5-6 new signings, or i'll be leaving... LOL!!!

Sensi has sold a lot of personal assets like land and a newspaper print, (lol, I wonder if he used it to print bills??? or have sold it to someone that can ;)) just to keep the team alive... Perhaps Sensi should ask Totti to help finance the Totti Roma Vision! Or instead of giving the profit of his book to charity giving it to the team! :LOL:

Totti is a great footballer, there is no point saying anything else.
For the good of Serie a I hope he stays and with Roma.

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by JuveCampione ] ++
I know he is an idiot and is very arrogant too, but football thinking only, what is so bad at Totti playing for Juve??
hatred between teams, totti's attitude towards juve. hate of fans in the stands. imagine, juve lead by a most hated rivel player :drool:

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juve89 ] ++
i hope he gets the hell outta Serie A!!
hmm WHY... imo he should STAY in serie A, becuase i HATE la liga, and its not good for a serie a CLASS player to go to la liga... i hope he stays at roma or goes to Juve :D ... hope madrid WILL NEVER GET HIM! i would even be happier to see him in milan or inter then MADRID, i mean it.. **** madrid..

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juventino ] ++
if Totti doesn't want bodyguard service for the rest of his life then he
better move outside Italy... There is no way Roma ULTRAS will accept seeing their symbol playing for another serie a team...

Totti just LOVES this attention. He is the symbol of AS Roma and wants
to act like he is the one that calls the shots in the club as well!!!
5-6 new signings, or i'll be leaving... LOL!!!

Sensi has sold a lot of personal assets like land and a newspaper print, (lol, I wonder if he used it to print bills??? or have sold it to someone that can ;)) just to keep the team alive... Perhaps Sensi should ask Totti to help finance the Totti Roma Vision! Or instead of giving the profit of his book to charity giving it to the team! :LOL:

Totti is a great footballer, there is no point saying anything else.
For the good of Serie a I hope he stays and with Roma.
!!! i agree 100.000% about that!

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
The only way they can buy those 5-6 players, are by selling him...

Either way; bye Totti :winks:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I hope he remains at Roma or joins Real. He'll make Milan practically unbeatable if he goes there, and he sure as hell won't join us though I'd love to see Moggi make that happen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)