Totti for Nedved? (4 Viewers)

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
i expect him to go to real,if anywhere.sensi is unable to match his ambitions with all the debt they're in,plus capello leaving will be a big factor for him to leave.and roma aren't exactly in a position to turn down a lucrative offer.

Jul 28, 2002
totti, world class player, world class wanker....dont want him the team period...unless he excepts that he is not and never will be the world best player..

Why cappello...dont really kno, but he is a world class coach, and was roma coach so sensi is probabaly reaaaaalllllllllyyyyyyyyyy pissed of, which is nice :D

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
well I`ll be more than happy to see Emerson and Totti in Juve
Emerson will probably come but for Totti I don`t think that Juve will spend that much on a player but I think that Totti will now change his mind about joining Juve after Capello moved here
Totti is the best player we can get and will solve a lot at the offensive end and we will probably score a lot more than we used to I personally rate him as the best player in the world but as I have said he will never come he will probably join Real Madrid cause I can`t see him staying at Roma as they lost Capello and probably Emerson too for Juve while Samuel joined Real I can`t see Roma competitive without Capello and Emerson at least not competitive for the title!

As for the Serie A next year its ours we just have to wait to the end of the next year
and for the champions league we can be very optimistic for it too as I think it`s 90% ours.
By the way does anyone think that Capello`s arrival will change Davids`s destiny and make him stay a Juventini?

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++

Agreed,but he must be banned. Incubo & Sheva are rossoneri but they do not provocate.....this guy does.....all 8 of his posts have been provocating,and no one banned him....that pisses me off
So just ignore it, and don't let it ruin what is otherwise a good day for us, the death of Mr. Agnelli non-withstanding.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I don't really see this deal happening. But after Capello joining Juve, anything can happen. So seeing Totti wear Bianconeri is a possibilty, but a very improbable one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)