Totti Apologizes and Gazzetta Reveals Secrets (1 Viewer)

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
do U have the link to the italian version of this article?
I found this one: http://www.gazzetta.it/primi_piani/calcio/2003/pp_1.0.252217719.shtml

since I don't understand italian I used a translation program...
reading it is like U R trying to put together a puzzle!

but anyway not knowing italian one can still see there are no quotes from
any of the persons in the article U have published!

so before I send this to all the ppl. I know I would like to have
some kind of source!

ps. totti is great "mio amico Del Piero" ;)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
Juventino that Gazzetta article is old, it was already posted here I believe, its the one where he says he'd have given the Golden Ball to van Nistelrooy than Nedved :)

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
why would such a great player do this to himself? Totti could be the next HUGE name in Italian football, but sadly his attitude is lowering his prestige. He has all the talent in the world, but he let his fame get to him. He is a great player, and i hope he fixes up his attitude. Cassano is another player that should also fix up his attitude if he wants to play for Azzurri.

Players like that, should look up to the Maldini, DP, Nesta to see real MEN in football. Luckily, Cannavaro the current Azzurri captain is a very proper and responsible man. And of course DP is a very good guy. Very Mature.

Have you guys seen a pattern here? All the 'bad-attitude' players are comming from Roma lately ;)

Maybe this could lead to a problem in the club, and then maybe they can start loosing games for a change ;)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Go on Totti.
Well at least he's brave enough to say whats in his heart about:geek:. i know :geek:deserved it but some people say otherwise,and these people are entitled they're opinions.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
totti just let the jealous,self centered and egoistic brat out again.now that he knows he might be endangering his own national career with his scathing and idiotic comments,he's apologizing.typical.

totti doesn't know the first thing about losing graciously.

Loser:groan::fero:

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++
Juventino that Gazzetta article is old, it was already posted here I believe, its the one where he says he'd have given the Golden Ball to van Nistelrooy than Nedved :)
yeah I noticed that, that's why I asked for the URL for this article that was posted... cause all I can find on gazzetta is this one!

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
oh my.... i diddn't know this was so big issue. I thought that Totti just said that nedved diddn't dersreve the award. And probably he himself did.

wow....

I do like what the players and choaches have said and Totti's a great player..... just needs a zipper for his mouth at times.

And he missed out an appology..... to the country for his threat to leave the Azurri.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Totti's outburst are typical! :LOL: It never fails to highlight his lack of intelligence. Am not surprised at all.
For all I care he can shout as loud as he wants coz his outbursts will never change the course of football history and Nedved is the rightful winner of the prestigious Ballon D'or .....

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Being Italian, and of course, being a little biased- WE NEED HIM FOR EURO 2004 !!!!

I can see where all the non Azzurri fans here can say to throw him out, but WE need him !!!!

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
sometimes i ask god why people like Totti are blessed with so much talent, why people like Paris have so much money, why people like (x) have so much power, and all the people that work hard and do good and deserve it dont have nothing at all.

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
Isn't the Golden Ball voted by the journalists? :confused:
it is. but probably totti was pissed that italian coaches voted for nedved instead of him in fifa award. but then, capello and zoff are not national coaches. :wth:

this is ****ed up. :undecide:

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
Isn't the Golden Ball voted by the journalists? :confused:
some hours after I had read this ("Totti Apologizes and Gazzetta Reveals Secrets")
I was starting to ask my self some
questions... #1 was as I have heard this award is voted by journalists
as U pointed out and here they talk about coaches voting for Nedved and stuff...

that's why I'm so eager to have some kind a source a
link or something....

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Yeah it's very weird. I'm 99% sure that the journalists vote from the last 50, however maybe coaches voted those players that made up the list of 50 players? That however wouldn't make sense really.

As Fliakis pointed out, it's the FIFA award that is voted by coaches (national team), so if club coaches voted, they cannot be talking about the FIFA award, right? :confused:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)