Top Ten! (1 Viewer)

Stephañho!

Aug 1, 2002
Italiana? My bad then! I thought I'd seen her at the Love Parade speaking a German of puta madre! :blah:

Erik, you oughta check out Mylène's stuff!! Believe me! Many of her songs have been outrageously remixed into dance tunes of late. For instance, Kate Ryan's 'Désanchantée' or 'Libertine' :)

Ciao.

Buy on AliExpress.com

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
Ingrid is Italian, at least this is what they said when she came to Romania this year :)

As French singers, I like Johnny Hallyday and especially Joe Dassin. Mon Dieu, il est merveilleux !!! :)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Stephañho! ] ++
Italiana? My bad then! I thought I'd seen her at the Love Parade speaking a German of puta madre! :blah:

Erik, you oughta check out Mylène's stuff!! Believe me! Many of her songs have been outrageously remixed into dance tunes of late. For instance, Kate Ryan's 'Désanchantée' or 'Libertine' :)

Ciao.
Mais je déteste Kate Ryan :undecide: Should I still give it a try?

Stephañho!

Aug 1, 2002
Italian it is then! Not that I care...
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
Mais je déteste Kate Ryan :undecide: Should I still give it a try?
Of course you should! What was the 'outrageously' standing for, you think? Her duet with Seal ('Les Mots') is magnificent. :)

Ciao.

€lke

Dec 22, 2002
++ [ originally posted by BloodOnMoral ] ++
Ingrid is Italian , at least this is what they said when she came to Romania this year :)

As French singers, I like Johnny Hallyday and especially Joe Dassin. Mon Dieu, il est merveilleux !!! :)
thank you Iulia, I knew i was right :D :p

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Stephañho! ] ++
Of course you should! What was the 'outrageously' standing for, you think? Her duet with Seal ('Les Mots') is magnificent. :)

Ciao.
OK, I'll try that and get back to you!

Iulia - yeah I know Joe Dassin! His Aux Champs Elysées was superb!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)