Top Party Places (1 Viewer)

K10

Jul 12, 2002
Tell me where are the top places to party and get drunk in this world. Wether it be the US, Holland, Spain or wherever.

Also, in the US, tell me where are good places to party. This will be very benficial to me as it will aid my choice in University choosing. :D jk

So far I have been to South Beach and that's pretty much where I go every weekend. Coconut Grove is also nice.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
K10

K10

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #3
    Penn State? I am guess Pennslyvian or whatever? :D

Nice party place?

OP
    K10

K10

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #4
    Some advice on how to get a fake id will be appreciated also.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    I don't know if New Orleans can give Miami a run for it's money, but it's definately off the hook (with Mardi Gras, Jazz Fest ..etc. )

OP
    K10

K10

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #8
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

you're not 21 yet?!!

I thought you were older?
    19. I got into some clubs in South Beach already but I fear the worse soon. I need a id.

Majed, where are you located?

Yeah its Pennsylvania's top school. Rated the 10th best Public School in the Nation.
    You attend there? It's a college? It's a pity I applied only to Florida Universities.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by K10 ] ++

19. I got into some clubs in South Beach already but I fear the worse soon. I need a id.

Majed, where are you located?

You attend there? It's a college? It's a pity I applied only to Florida Universities.
    Yeah I go to Penn State, its a University. Nice place. :)

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
    Hey, Colonge is immense for partying- come in february and we have a festival here called Karnerval where everyone dresses up in funny costumes, and drinks, drinks drinks! plus, the drinking age here is 16.. so hey:D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by blackmint ] ++
    come in february and we have a festival here called Karnerval where everyone dresses up in funny costumes, and drinks, drinks drinks!
    Doesn't that happen all the time anyway? :D

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
    Well, its different cos everyone drinks and partys- and we have the best music here for carneval!! You should really come for a visit..:)

OP
    K10

K10

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #19
    ++ [ originally posted by blackmint ] ++
    Hey, Colonge is immense for partying- come in february and we have a festival here called Karnerval where everyone dresses up in funny costumes, and drinks, drinks drinks! plus, the drinking age here is 16.. so hey:D
    Trinidad has the second best Carnival after Brazil. It's a known fact :cool:

Drinking age 16, damn.

you think your so cool. why do'y you just **** off
    ?

OP
    K10

K10

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #20
    There is this island in Spain, I think, where the nightlife supposed to be one of the best. Anyone ever been?

Majed, what's Louisiana like?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)