Top movies or films you really MUST see (34 Viewers)

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Casablanca
Double Indemnity
Citizen Kane
Lawrence of Arabia
Dr. Strangelove
Twelve Angry Men
Godfather I, II
Chinatown
Last Tango in Paris
The Silence of the Lambs
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
Vertigo

Of more recent ones:

Schindler's List
City of God
The Lives of Others
Memento
Pulp Fiction
Mulholland Drive
WALL.E

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Jet Li, Bruce Lee, Jackie Chan, Van Damme, Chuck Norris, etc are the coolest motherfuckers alive. Steven Seagal on the other hand, I can't stand.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Casablanca
Double Indemnity
Citizen Kane
Lawrence of Arabia
Dr. Strangelove
Twelve Angry Men
Godfather I, II
Chinatown
Last Tango in Paris
The Silence of the Lambs
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
Vertigo

Of more recent ones:

Schindler's List
City of God
The Lives of Others
Memento
Pulp Fiction
Mulholland Drive
WALL.E
Someone was bound to come up with a serious list :D

Haven't seen all of them but Silence of the Lambs definitely shouldn't be in there and neither should Cidade de Deus :p

Hope to watch Das Leben der Anderen quite soon. Have had the dvd lying around for a few months now, but haven't gotten around to watching it.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Buck puts the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again.

I love that movie. :D

Great list, Hoori. I own (or have downloaded) most of them, but there are a few on there I'll definitely have to check out.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Someone was bound to come up with a serious list :D

Haven't seen all of them but Silence of the Lambs definitely shouldn't be in there and neither should Cidade de Deus :p

Hope to watch Das Leben der Anderen quite soon. Have had the dvd lying around for a few months now, but haven't gotten around to watching it.
:D

I'm still not familiar with your taste in movies but Das Leben der Anderen is a must for everyone. Double Indemnity, Lawrence of Arabia and Twelve Angry Men are a few more that I really recommend you to see.

Buck puts the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again.

I love that movie. :D

Great list, Hoori. I own (or have downloaded) most of them, but there are a few on there I'll definitely have to check out.
What's your list?

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
:D

I'm still not familiar with your taste in movies but Das Leben der Anderen is a must for everyone. Double Indemnity, Lawrence of Arabia and Twelve Angry Men are a few more that I really recommend you to see.
I have great taste. What else could you possibly need to know? :D

Double Indemnity is on my "to watch" list, Lawrence of Arabia doesn't appeal to me for some reason. I have seen & approve of 12 Angry Men.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Now thats a real list Hoori :D Though I agree with the catamite fucker that Silence of lambs doesnt really belong in such a list, not consistent enough as a movie, though appealing in its own way.

and i dont see hwo anyone over 10 years old would enjoy watching some "fantasy".

If anything, you are the one that sound like a child in this thread, with your stubborn cliche viewpoint.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Dont hold it against her, this thread is too Hollywood in general, what most are exposed to. Barely any European or asian cinema whatsoever.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)