Top movies or films you really MUST see (22 Viewers)

La Professore

Oct 15, 2011
Has some dipshit listed harry potter and narnia as top movies? I expect some of the girls to include the twilight series.
these crap are insult to the word "movie". i wonder how pacino or de niro feels when people call shit like twighlight a movie!

Sci-fi has some of the best stuff.
Its a matter of taste i guess. i dont like "fantasy or shit". i want to see things that could happen in real life.

for ex. i dont like any superhero movies like batman or superman or whatev. i dont see what people like in dark knight!

apart from heith ledger, his joker was great, only thing worth watching in the movie imo. RIP.

La Professore

Oct 15, 2011
So what do you like? The Hangover and that kinda thing?
godfather/goodfellas/heat/scarface/pulp fiction/fight club/the departed/die hard/ etc...

hangover and that stuff is fun for when you're high or drunk or just hanging with friends looking for some fun.

btw very underrated movie: about schmidt. nicholoson is genius. it's extremely depressing and REAL.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
godfather/goodfellas/heat/scarface/pulp fiction/fight club/the departed/die hard/ etc...

hangover and that stuff is fun for when you're high or drunk or just hanging with friends looking for some fun.

btw very underrated movie: about schmidt. nicholoson is genius. it's extremely depressing and REAL.
Ahh, adrenaline movies.

Btw, they're not all much more realistic than nerdy sci-fis.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)