Top movies or films you really MUST see (24 Viewers)

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
The Shawshank Redemption
Star Wars 1-6
The Usual Suspects
Se7en
Forrest Gump
Gladiator
Scarface
Bourne 1-3
Rocky 1-4
Pirates of the Caribbean 1-4
A Beautiful Mind
Shutter Island
Green Mile
The Notebook
Hachiko - A Dog's Tale
American Pie 1-3
Lucky Number Slevin
The Others
The Terminal
Anger Management
Don't Be A Menace
Heat
The Fifth Element
Face Off
The Rock

List goes on...

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
what about bollywood movies!!
Actually grown up watching them, somali's or africans in general really like them I think. But Bollywood movies are very simplistic/basic entertainment, to put it mildly, very few genuinly serious movies. In turn hard to take serious (obviously some really good ones, but only so many love stories one can take...), but lovely music, for sure (and total babes ofcourse lol).

ALC, actor you mean is Roberto Benigni, movie La vita é bella.

P.S Salman Khan is huge flaming homo.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Gagi, the notebook? Really? Really? I lost respect for you. Why didn't you add gone with the wind, titanic, steel magnolias while you were at it.:wth:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I love franchises too. I find it hilarious when culture vultures try to critique something like the bloody POTC films individually, lol. As if they were expecting some kind of fresh, movie-going experience, emotive storylines, or majestic screenplay.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I love franchises too. I find it hilarious when culture vultures try to critique something like the bloody POTC films individually, lol. As if they were expecting some kind of fresh, movie-going experience, emotive storylines, or majestic screenplay.
:agree: Those movies are entertaining as heck.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)