Top movies or films you really MUST see (8 Viewers)

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
the background is amazing its overflowing with details . there is no anime with such amazing pictures . but the people are drawn differend and litle weard compared with naruto/bleach/deathnote. but you really have to love anime and watch the original jap dubs.
I want to find the jap dub english subtitles but can't find one. I got a high quality one with english dub.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gino

The Funky Homosapien
Jun 6, 2003
i love stagevu i always download it because buff sucks on stagevu . veehd is also a very good site to download movies, also in hd but you must log in , i can even download movies on my ps3 with those sites so 4 me those sites are tha bomb! i also use them 4 watching naruto and bleach in full hd 1080p files

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Ok what the fuck. I feel like I just watched the greatest film that was ever made. The music, the animation and the story all 10/10. Tekkonkinkreet what a fucking movie! Thanks Gino +rep. To anyone who wants to watch it and doesn't speak Japanese, I recommend you watch it in English in the best possible quality you can find if you can't find a good quality version with English subs (plus the subs are shit to watch) because the beauty of the art is half the reason why its so good.

Gino

The Funky Homosapien
Jun 6, 2003
no prob bro ;) nice 2 see some1 loving tekkonkinkreet instead of hating it. i have it on bluray and i like the jab dubs more but yea you right eng sub sucks on downloads

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
i have recommed this movie to all my friends and family and they all hate it , only my girlfriend and sister like tekkonkinkreet .
With all due respect to your friends and family, they're stupid. I don't see why you wouldn't like it unless you were too stupid to appreciate its beauty. Anyway I hate it when that happens. I just recommended it to all MY friends and family :lol:.

Gino

The Funky Homosapien
Jun 6, 2003
With all due respect to your friends and family, they're stupid. I don't see why you wouldn't like it unless you were too stupid to appreciate its beauty. Anyway I hate it when that happens. I just recommended it to all MY friends and family :lol:.
ha you are right! they are stupid! :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)