Top movies or films you really MUST see (33 Viewers)

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
million dollar baby is a fantastic movie, if you like that you should watch "the champ"

ahmed, you are my brother and i love you but if i see you say top gun (the gayest movie ever,yes,even gayer than pricilla queen of the dessert) is one of your favourite movies again ia m sorry but you are getting a new avatar
:lol: dear me i should've known it was u who is going to get me for mentioning it.

umm...... its kind of gay at least at certain bits i give u that but i just love those planes me bro. aaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhh who am i kidding its gay!!!!! :pint: :pint:

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
1-the usual suspects
2-the godfather
3-fight club
4-american history X
5-raging bull
Lists are so fun! And you guys have good taste!

Heres my list, and it consist of movies I havent seen in your lists.

blue velvet
schindlers list
one flew overcuckoos nest
the shining
wild at heart
whats eating gilbert grape
taxi driver
requiem for a dream
fear and loathing in las vegas
the sting
great list there, see i amd emines up ina flash but these are all great film also:tup:

:lol: dear me i should've known it was u who is going to get me for mentioning it.

umm...... its kind of gay at least at certain bits i give u that but i just love those planes me bro. aaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhh who am i kidding its gay!!!!! :pint: :pint:
gonna make a thread realating to a top-gun is gay moment of beauty.....will have to do it tomorrow though

Sep 1, 2002
Too hard: an ever changing list.
Today

Angst Essen seele auf
Les vancances de Monsieur Hulot
Ascenseur pour l'échafaud
Amarcord
Rocco e i suoi fratelli

Where's seven when you need him to point out errors:

Heehaw

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Admire?That is probably something that can be held against them when it comes to versatility.
I admire that they were able to make a career out of acting, despite not bothering to adjust their accents at all.

It also amuses me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)