• Gaetano Scirea

• Omar Sivori

• Dino Zoff

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Boniperti gets my vote, though I was thinking about Platini. I'm not old enough to have seen Boniperti play, but since he holds all the Juve records I voted for him.

mate

Aug 28, 2002
You left Baggio out.... :down:
In anycase I wuould vote Platinì... Scirea, Zoff, Bettega, Boniperti and co where of course very important and they are simbles 4 Juve, but Platinì is 100% the one who left his sign more than everybody else even if he haven't been blakandwhite as long as them...

OP
Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #47
    ++ [ originally posted by mate ] ++
    MMM... you left Baggio out!:down:
    In anycase I wuould vote Platinì... Scirea, Zoff, Bettega and co where of course very important and they are simbles 4 Juve, but Platinì is 100% the one who left his sign more than everybody!
    Honestly, from a completely objective point of view, how on Earth can you claim Baggio is the best Juventino ever???

mate

Aug 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
    Honestly, from a completely objective point of view, how on Earth can you claim Baggio is the best Juventino ever???
    I was joking... I told I wuould vote Platinì also if Baggio was in the list... Did you read my post???????????????????????????

mate

Aug 28, 2002
    And in any case I'm not the only one who asked you why Baggio, DP and ZZ are not in the list...
    P.S.: I agree with no puttig them, it was a joke!
    But please stop blaming me... It is not a fault to like Baggio in Italy everybody do it, indipendely from the team they like, and he was reconized to be one of the best of soccer history so I thing is not a crime to like him....

OP
    Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #50
    ++ [ originally posted by mate ] ++
    I was joking... I told I wuould vote Platinì also if Baggio was in the list... Did you read my post???????????????????????????
    Maybe I didn't.. :D I guess I just assumed you would vote for him ;)

Oct 23, 2002
    Hey where was Pippo Inzaghi eh???
    He is definently an inspiration to the team and a fantastic player, has everyone seen how well he's doing AC, pity we let him go...

Although people we still have Alessandro Del Piero... Oh the many talents, I just can't choose!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)