• Lazio

• Milan

• Roma

Results are only viewable after voting.

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by [DJ Juve] ] ++
i thought u support Lazi, anna ;)
No, I just like Nesta, so it doesn't mean that I support Lazio as well, but I won't forget what Lazio did last season for Juventus :)

*aca*

Jul 15, 2002
"Inter - Especially if Nesta & Ronaldo stay healthy??:confused:

:LOL:

Anyway....

I think I'll go for Inter just the same. The team is incredibly strong & Cuper knows what he's doing. In the second season they will just be better:)

That is , of course, if his Valencia curse did not follow him to Italy:D

"Mr. Second Place";)

Azzurina

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by delpi25 ] ++
Its Milans season this year. No Not Inter, AC Milan will win it this year. They are always competative and always seem to win the scudetto the year before or after Juventus do.
I agree with u:thumb:

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Inter and Milan have to be the worst rivals in history as they continue to strenghten eachother every season its becoming a joke

JKane

May 31, 2001
My money would be on Inter.

They have solved their leftbacl - problem (Gresko out, Coco in) and are looking strong with Ronaldo back to his best and Vieri always dangerous - not to forget Recoba, Kallon and Ventola. Oh, and they have Corradi now too. :fero:

Roma and Lazio will be playing in Serie C1. :D:D

No they won't, I know. :redface:

Lazio ... it all depends on Mancio - if you ask me. If he is able to control his stars, Lazio could be looking strong.

About Roma there is no doubt. They got Pep and seing that they allready had a great squad, one has to count them as serious title contenders.

Milan have a great squad, but they had a great squad last year too and we all know what happened. If they manage to stay out of injury problems and if Carletto manages to control his players, I see them as a real danger.

Anyway, we're the best - I hope. :D

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
i think roma are our biggest rivals, and to be honest, i think roma will win, at the moment i must say that they look better than us.

i say that not knowing how we will play next year, if we play with 3 at the back i think we will win, but i don't think we will do that

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
My vote goes to Roma - I just can't see them weaken and now with Guardiola added to an already strong squad they will be our biggest thread!

Inter and Lazio will fail as usual.

Milan will be at the top during the entire season but will fail to beat Roma and Juve in the end. Third place for them!

Anastacia

Jul 12, 2002
one thing is for sure, the next season will be interesting. inter, roma, and milan are now stronger and ready to challenge us for our quest to defend our scudetto. goooo juve !!

*aca*

Jul 15, 2002
Who will fail remains to be seen;)

Remember Chievo last season? or Atalanta?...

I have my serious doubts about Roma. They are a strong team. Last year Bati's form ruined their run for a scudetto. Inter will be angry & if Cuper manages to stream that anger into productivity on the field, huh, they will be a team to beat.

Juve is strong, and if Matador stays healthy, Trez wont be alone anymore. Milan reinforced smartly & than added a cherry on top of the cake, Rivaldo. Them & Lazio have one issue. IF the team will click together. If the newcomers blend into a team & last seasons mess remains in the past, you have another two strong contenders.

:D

Thats what i love about Seria A ;) We can speak as much as we like, untill June all those paper tiger might just be burned with a tiny flame :D;)

OP
Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #39
    Inter pay friendly penalty Sunday 4 August, 2002

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inter lost out in a tournament with Serie B side Sampdoria on penalties as the absence of Christian Vieri was sorely felt.

Disappointingly, all three games in the Genoa tournament ended goalless and went to a penalty shoot-out.

“It was a normal performance,” claimed Coach Hector Cuper, “but we were unable to spread the ball around very much.”

Physically the team appeared to be having problems, a worrying sign so close to the August 14 Champions’ League qualifier with Sporting Lisbon.

“Yes, Hertha Berlin were certainly faster than us. We were struggling a little, but the whole team is already concentrated on Lisbon.”

Inter won the first encounter with German side Hertha Berlin, a game that represented the debut of new buy Francesco Coco in defence.

Alvaro Recoba and Stephan Dalmat combined well, but Bernardo Corradi was unable to successfully convert his chances.

The shoot-out saw Francesco Toldo save from Dardai and Maas, while Coco also had his spot-kick saved by German ‘keeper Kiraly for a 5-3 victory.

Hertha Berlin also lost their match with Sampdoria on penalties, so the Serie B side went into the final with Inter.

Cuper introduced two youth players, Beati and Pasquale, with Mohamed Kallon and Gigi Di Biagio.

Once again there were few real goal-scoring opportunities in the absence of the injured Vieri. Former Chievo hero Corradi also backed out after sustaining a minor thigh problem during the tournament.

Sampdoria’s second choice goalkeeper Casazza hit the headlines during the shoot-out by saving from Alvaro Recoba and Ivan Cordoba for a 4-3 win in front of their home crowd.

Football Italia

===

:D:D:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)