Top Clubs Hoping to Sign Foetus (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
okay, maybe not, but... this is getting a bit ridiculous:

SAO PAULO, Brazil

Jean Carlos Chera, a 9-year-old who is 4-foot-6, is attracting interest from Manchester United and other top European teams. Chera, who weighs 77 pounds, currently plays for the youth teams of Associacao Desportiva Atletica, a small club in the southern Brazilian state of Parana.

"Seven or eight European clubs have already contacted us to know more about Jean," team president Adilson Batista Prado said in a telephone interview Thursday. "They want to know what he is all about, and I tell them he's a phenomenon, probably the best player to come out of Brazil."

Prado and team officials would not identify all the clubs interested in Jean, but confirmed that representatives of Manchester United have asked for videotapes of his matches.

Prado said teams from Portugal, France and Germany have made contact, and local media identified FC Porto as one of the teams.

The club said the European clubs haven't made official offers yet, but some have asked for permission to send representatives, and others have invited the midfielder and his family to go to Europe.

"He still needs to be a kid," said Prado, who does not allow Jean to talk to reporters.

Jean began to attract attention after the club put videos with highlights of Jean's matches on its Web site. In the videos, Jean is seen scoring goals from midfield, dribbling past several defenders and playing among 13- and 14-year-olds.

After the videos were posted, the site's page views nearly tripled and some of them had to be removed to keep the site from crashing, the club said.

Two years ago, Manchester and Inter Milan were among top clubs that expressed interest in then 14-year-old Freddy Adu, who signed Major League Soccer instead. European clubs generally are not allowed to use players from outside the European Union on their first teams until they turn 18.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
This is so depressing; I already have a hard time dealing with the fact that Cesc Fabregas is four years younger than I am yet I'm the one with the messed up life :D

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
fabregas, eh? i have to deal with the fact that van der vaart is younger than me, and he's been on stage for what, 3 years now? :wallbang:
Van der Vaart is my age (21 - and four months older or so) so I managed to duck that one a bit!

His girlfriend is a sore spot tho :(:D

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003

Its not only Van der Vaart and Fabregas that are younger younger than you guys and me :(

lets see:

Bonjinov 17/18
Adu 15
Pazzini 19
Robben 19/20
C. Ronaldo 19
freakin ROONEY the pig

and many more including Jean Carlos Chera, a 9-year-old who is 4-foot-6, :D

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Ramin ] ++

Its not only Van der Vaart and Fabregas that are younger younger than you guys and me :(

lets see:

Bonjinov 17/18
Adu 15
Pazzini 19
Robben 19/20
C. Ronaldo 19
freakin ROONEY the pig

and many more including Jean Carlos Chera, a 9-year-old who is 4-foot-6, :D
Yeah but I'm prettier than all of those except Ronaldo so I can live with most of that list :D

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
Prettier? do you wear make-up?

erm, why is it any different? are you just sad cause these kids are more talented then you? were you planning on being a pro footballer?

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++

Van der Vaart is my age (21 - and four months older or so) so I managed to duck that one a bit!

His girlfriend is a sore spot tho :(:D

he's my age too, just 10 days or so younger. bugger. i'll turn 22 on monday so the next week's gonna be spent feeling sorry for myself :D

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++

erm, why is it any different? are you just sad cause these kids are more talented then you? were you planning on being a pro footballer?
dont be seven.

and i am still planing to be a pro foottie player. when im done with me studies :D

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Can I be your groupie? :cap:

Lay off, it's my third language fucks sake :D

Well I was until I broke my knee at age 8 and I can't play since but regardless; my life is a mess and when there's other people who look better, are successful and earn tonnes of money that buys them pretty things including a hot girlfriend, that doesn't sit very well capice? :D

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
lol, yeah but those people are have fake friends, at least with no money you know your friends are true friends!
Not really. Rich kids can hang with other rich kids, aka totti and cassno. ding dong :cheesy:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)