Top Clubs Hoping to Sign Foetus (1 Viewer)

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Ramin ] ++

Its not only Van der Vaart and Fabregas that are younger younger than you guys and me :(

lets see:

Bonjinov 17/18
Adu 15
Pazzini 19
Robben 19/20
C. Ronaldo 19
freakin ROONEY the pig

and many more including Jean Carlos Chera, a 9-year-old who is 4-foot-6, :D

bah...i can beat all of them in biology by using only 0.5% of my cerebrum:stuckup:

take note...0.5%

Buy on AliExpress.com

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Man I know this kid has the potential, the talent, the vision etc etc, but........

Juz leave the kid alone and let him grow and mature in peace. Man I juz love the media, blowing things out of proportions! :D

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

I used to, but I played against Adu at a high school tournament. The best high school teams from Maryland come together for the annual tournament. Adu played for a school called the Heights, and they won the tournament back in 2002 with Freddy playing. However in the next year Adu moved on to the National developement team, and my team beat the Heights to win the tournament. Thank God we did not have to play against Adu again.
cool, i also played against Haji, Adrian Mutu, Popescu, etc

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++

cool, i also played against Haji, Adrian Mutu, Popescu, etc
Don't be ridiculous. If you type in Adu+the Heights+St. Maria Goretti High School in google, you will probably find all the proof you need. There would be no reason for us to make this up.

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
about this kid, i feel really sorry for him, i mean called a 9-year-old the new Pele, now that is what you call pressure, thats completely wrong, and if I were his parent, I'd be very angry with the people that released this video, its too late now, but i doubt it'll be that possible for him to mature properly.

the best solution i can think of, is now if he goes to a team that specialize in youth players, i know this sounds biased but, Man Utd for example are a great club at this, its as important at Utd for a player to mature not just in a footballing sense, and Fergie is the kind of person to keep the media attention on him away. I am not saying he should join Utd, but a club that at least tries to do that, I'd worry if he joined a brazilian club, obviously i am a little ignorant of brazilian teams, and there acadmies, but in Brazil, I dont know if it is as important for a player to mature, personally and footballingly!

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Just watched the video this kid is amazing!!!
He is probably going to be the next Pele Maradona or even better what amazing dribbling and shooting skills simply amazing I would trade him with DP without even thinking twice

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)