TOP 100 by fourfourtwo (3 Viewers)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Fred, I don't know if what pitbull said is true or he just pulled it out of thin air, but do you consider iniesta better then zidan? :confused:
Zidane is the best player I've ever watched man. Even Messi isn't half as good as he is.

Look at the team around them, their importance in that team and what they achieved last season. Look at the style of play, look at the responsibilities and the role. It's football we're talking about here, not some manager game where you rate different aspects of their game or statistics class, if you can't see the brilliance of Pirlo I can't help you. Zidane wasn't consistent, not the way Iniesta or Xavi is, but he still shits all over them.
Thats a bs statement, Zidane isn't as consistent Xavi :howler:, he was world class until 34 years of age.

Fred is a closet barca fan, he is always here to back up his boys ;)
I give credit where its due. You can interpret it as you like, you know as much as anyone here that i'm not one to hide my opinions.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mirko

Aug 29, 2012
Zidane is an artist, Messi is a machine.

I know who I prefer to watch, but Messi is better his record is just outstanding. But until he wins something with Argentina he has no place in top 5 all time, where Zidane is comfortably in.

I do think Ronaldinho was the most creative player I've seen in my life over Zidane. The things he could do were incredible.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
I just read an article on polish website about Messi and it was so true..
Messi is a robot designed to score goals, almost without any feelings. Yes, he smiles when he scores but i don't see real emotions there. For him it's like just another day in the office. Every week the same story, the same smile, and bang bang bang another goals .

I was lucky enough to watch pre-Messi football, with a lot of wonderful stars, everyone had his advantages and disadvantages. Players that acted like humans, Ronaldinho with his joy,'angry' Gattuso, even brilliant Zidane that couldn't resist to headbutt Materazzi. All based on emotions.
Football was not a place for polite boys.
Messi? Always fit, always ready to play, always scoring, always polite. Comes, scores and goes home. Perfect. And boring.
I know that he's a magician and he's great an so on, but if all would want now to be like him then i'm kinda disappointed that I live in the Messi era.

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
Messi and Ronaldo are a like in that way, they rack up stats like no one else, but they don't have an artistry to them that Maradona, Baggio, Zidane etc had. They are just ruthless scoring machines

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
ruthless scoring machines in an era where the majority of topteams defend like shit, and the league's these overrated players play in, is at its worst state ever, bar 2 teams.

Its one thing to score craptons of goals in relatively easy games.

but if the teams from now would meet the giants of the 90ties and early2000, the players from then would still score, those from now wouldnt

1998 juventus and 1990&2006 milan would have messi and ronaldo hand their asses to them.

90ties ronaldo, pre30 del piero, henry, shevshenko, batistuta,... would rape cuntcelona and madrid 7 new assholes

OP

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
  • Thread Starter #90
    Yeah, but Pitbull calling Iniesta and Xavi clowns is also retarded; they are class players regardless. Obviously as Juventus supporters, we are going to be biased when it comes to Juve players (I'm sure some of you who don't support the Azzurri and hate Milan would have no problem switching sides had Pirlo still been starring for Milan (but such is the human mind that we are fickle at times) which obviously isn't the case).

I rate Pirlo above Xavi, but it's not implausible to rate the latter higher than the former. Fred has his opinion, and each one is entitled to his own as far as I'm concerned. It's not like he came out and said something insane along the lines of Paro > Fabregas or Nocerino > Davids :p
    That's just the way I divide talented players, in clowns and kings. Because there is majesty like Zidane, Del Piero, Pirlo, Riquelme, Nesta, Kahn and then there are clowns (or say entertainers) like Ronaldinho, like C.Ronaldo, Barthez, also Xavi and Iniesta who just doesn't possess the same aura and image. It's not meant as an insult, I just feel a certain line should be drawn here. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)