Top 10 Rock Albums of All-Time!!! (1 Viewer)

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Poku ] ++

not really, Loaded and Re-loaded are just crap, nothing more!!
Load is an absolutely brilliant album. People tend to hate it simply because it is not the old Metallica. This is just a different Metallica, it took me some time to accept it but now I think it is one of their best albums. In S&M the Load songs are at their absolute best.

Metallica earns respect for daring to go the way they felt like.

Fuel is one of Metallica's best songs, a few more tunes are good but some of it is unfortunately just crap. It is sort of a failure in trying to make another "black album".

Buy on AliExpress.com

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zambrotta ] ++

Load is an absolutely brilliant album. People tend to hate it simply because it is not the old Metallica. This is just a different Metallica, it took me some time to accept it but now I think it is one of their best albums. In S&M the Load songs are at their absolute best.

Metallica earns respect for daring to go the way they felt like.

Fuel is one of Metallica's best songs, a few more tunes are good but some of it is unfortunately just crap. It is sort of a failure in trying to make another "black album".
second that, but I still don't think that Load is good, or neither is Re-load... Come to think of it, I loved St.Anger since the first listening because they they dared to do it, and it was just what they needed right now...

And btw, "money for nothing and chicks for free" :thumb: :D

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Sidz-Inzaghi ] ++
both. she's a poser......and i hate poser:yuck:
:thumb: she's just disgusting... "Fred Durst wanted me, I said no!" And then she shows "the finger" again... :yuck: :rolleyes: I absolutely hate or, though not as much as I hate Linkin Park...

Dharurat

Oct 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by P.E.T.O ] ++

:thumb: she's just disgusting... "Fred Durst wanted me, I said no!" And then she shows "the finger" again... :yuck: :rolleyes: I absolutely hate or, though not as much as I hate Linkin Park...
Fred Durst wanted her??? No wonder the fella makes shite music... He has shite taste!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)