Too many sticky threads (1 Viewer)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
If you listen to her own words to tell the story of when she wrote the song, she completely confused the two. :oops:

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
Nicks has said that she wrote this song while she was contemplating going back to school or continuing on with guitarist Lindsey Buckingham. Buckingham Nicks had been dropped by Polydor Records and she and Buckingham were not getting along. She wrote the song while visiting Aspen, Colorado, sitting in someone's living room "looking out at the Rocky Mountains pondering the avalanche of everything that had come crashing down on us ... at that moment, my life truly felt like a landslide in many ways."[1]

-----

Read it ages ago, I only remember the Aspen bit.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Update:
Once again we have 15 sticky threads! That's a bit of achievement really. :D

At least four of them are obsolete. Bring some order please. :)
We iPad people have to do too much scrolling.
My tuppence worth: -

I've noticed a lot of duplicate threads. It seems when Marty opens a thread a duplicate of it also appears. I also see a lot of threads that could be amalgamated. For example a thread that is opened for a statement by a player, for example, Claudio Marchisio, could be amalgamated with the thread dedicated to Claudio.

OP
Zambrotta

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
  • Thread Starter #31
    I must say there is still way too many sticky threads. Right now there is 11 and as a matter of fact only 4 of these have been updated this year. 3 of the threads were not even updated last year!

That means everyone has to do a good bit of scrolling to get to any recent content, for those using mobile devices the scrolling is arguably even more cumbersome.

I would humbly suggest that you remove the sticky-tag from.
    Juventus Member name thread
    Juvetuz moments
    RIP Todd and Timmy
    Happy birthday

They are all decent threads but I don’t think they have enough traffic to warrant their prominent position on the forum.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
    Jul 13, 2013
    That's how you make your first post after a three year absence :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Update:
    Once again we have 15 sticky threads! That's a bit of achievement really. :D

At least four of them are obsolete. Bring some order please. :)
    We iPad people have to do too much scrolling.
    And this has been his only other post for the past five years :D

I love you man :heart:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)