Tonny Trindade de Vilhena (1 Viewer)

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010

69877_1332497847.jpg

Tonny Emilio Trindade de Vilhena (born 3 January 1995) is a Dutch football player who plays for Feyenoord in the Eredivisie. He is of Angolan and Dutch descent as his father hails from Angola and his mother from the Netherlands.

Career

Tonny Vilhena is a product of the Excelsior youth academy, joining the club in 2003. After nine years in the club's youth ranks, he moved to Feyenoord in January 2012.

He made his debut for the Rotterdam-based club on 23 January 2012 versus VVV Venlo.[1] He scored his first goal for Feyenoord in the Eredivisie on 25 November 2012 against AZ Alkmaar, a game that finished 2-0.[2] On 3 February 2013, in Feyenoord's 3-1 defeat of Willem II, he became the youngest player for the club to ever score at least two goals in a single Eredivisie-match; he accomplished this feat at the age of 18 years and 31 days.[3]
International Career

He won the 2011 UEFA European Under-17 Football Championship with the Netherlands U-17 team and was also the tournament's joint top scorer with 3 goals.[4] He also won the 2012 UEFA European Under-17 Football Championship after scoring the fifth and final penalty in the penalty shootout against Germany.[5]

On 5 February 2013, Vilhena scored a goal in is debut for the Netherlands U-21 side.

On 6 March 2013, Vilhena was called up for the preliminary squad of the Dutch national team for the first time, only aged 18.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
this is the scouting thread, not transfer thread ;) and anyway he is a great talent

I hope he will make his debut tonight :xfinger:
Good to know Janna, i wil tell that to the guys on voetbalzone ect where on the same day as i posted this he got linked with us.
Great talent or not, Def not Juve material.

OP
Bezzy

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
  • Thread Starter #14
    Good to know Janna, i wil tell that to the guys on voetbalzone ect where on the same day as i posted this he got linked with us.
    Great talent or not, Def not Juve material.
    how on earth can you tell the kid just turned 18 :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)