Tommason (4 Viewers)

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Menace ] ++

ok its wrong to compare zlatan to shev
zlatan is a support striker
shev is a goal scorer
wouldn't say this! They are both able to assist and also score a lot. We will have to see how Zlatan plays in the next two seasons. Either he stays our top-scorer or he becomes our new assisting striker. We will see...

arc

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by A_LAcki ] ++

wouldn't say this! They are both able to assist and also score a lot. We will have to see how Zlatan plays in the next two seasons. Either he stays our top-scorer or he becomes our new assisting striker. We will see...
he can be both, just that we need gilagoal

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by jaecole ] ++

Zlatan is five years younger and probably more skillfull . Zlatan has played one season in Italy, Shevs first season in Italy did not match Zlatans. How good will Zlatan be when he is Shevs age?

So with that in mind, it closes the gap.
:eek:

how come u aint 100% sure that Zlatan IS more skillfull then SHITFACE ?

anyway.. i am :)

Jul 28, 2002
when shev first arrived, he ripped the league to pieces...z man jus dances around it, id say sheva had the more impressive debut seasons.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
I wonder y we wanna get Tomasson, he can get a starting lineup in any other team but he chose to stay at Milan. And also I can't see anything special in him except for missing some good chances, so no thanks.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
Nesta, Cafu, Pirlo, Gattuso, Sheva, crespo, Seedorf and Kaka are better than their juve counterparts

This season Dida has been better than buffon

maldini and zambrotta are a little too diferent to compare
Dida is a Lucky guy.He has a great and skilled defence ahead,and if any ball goes through,it goes right in the line of his body.
So,according to my opinion Buffon is still the best keeper.

rae

Il Conservatore
Nov 12, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++
NEVER A MILAN PLAYER IN JUVE :stuckup:
Exactly :stuckup:

I even can not imagine that tou are inable to write his surname correctly... Tomasson! And he is going nowhere :devil:

JDT e per sempre rossonero :stuckup:

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by rae ] ++

I even can not imagine that tou are inable to write his surname correctly... Tomasson! And he is going nowhere :devil:

you can have him, Milanista. Just another bullshit player of the many you have. :LOL:

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by rae ] ++

I cannot even imagine that you are unable to write a proper sentence correctly...:rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)