Tommaso Rocchi (3 Viewers)

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Last night Juventus signed Lucifer on a 5 year contract. Lucifer a central defender looks forward to his debut and says he will win the hearts of Juventus faithfulls.
Secco says he is very satisfied with the signing and is confident this new Juventus will win everything. He was quoted saying "Just wait and see, people will surely forget about Moggi now"

It is reported that Juventus' creative midfielder God don't look forward to playing together with Lucifer, but Juventus forward King Kong stated this morning that from now on Juventus would be invincible.

From Channel4
ok what you really needed to say was.................

Lucifer is a central defender strong in the tackle, he is quoted as saying his idol was paolo montero but he doubts he could ever be as cynical or evil as the beast.
god, an attacking midfielder of great vision,is looking forward to showing the fans his trademark passing moves, he said that parting defenses is easily more enjoyable than patring the red sea.

king kong is lamenting the fact that fabio capello is no longer head coach as he is terrific with the ball lobbed up from defense, he towers above defenses and is able to show off his terrific strength. it is said on signing he asked is kovac would stay to pass the ball to him from the back

Buy on AliExpress.com

pUnk

Jul 16, 2006
then Trezeguet,Buffon,Camoranessi,Nedved are old to...and??what's your point??he is old and he is good!but i prefere Huntelaar....

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Lazio chief Claudio Lotito has rubbished claims that the untransferable Tommaso Rocchi wants a Juventus move.

“Rocchi does not want to play for Juventus,” said Lotito while entering the Lega Calcio offices in Milan on Friday.

“I do not think he wants to leave,” he added. “In any case, he is not for sale, like many of his teammates.”

Rumours of a Turin temptation did spread this morning after the former Empoli player admitted that catching Juventus’ eye was a reason to be cheerful.

"The interest of a prestigious club like Juventus flatters me and if an offer should arrive I would consider it, even though I'm fine at Lazio and there's a project I intend to marry," declared Rocchi.

"I already knew that for Lotito I'm not for sale and I'm pleased with that,” added the Italian international who grew up in Juve’s youth ranks.

“I don't want to leave Lazio and we agreed on meeting at the end of the season to decide whether to remain together.

"It's fair that a club does have a salary cap, but it's important also to keep the key players and continue to grow.”

Rocchi’s deal with the Biancocelesti outfit expires in June 2009 and extension talks are expected to be a priority, after the striker’s excellent season, having scored 13 Serie A goals so far.

Football Italia

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)