Tomas Pochettino - CM - Boca Juniors (1 Viewer)

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #84
    funnier if you would have put Galliani there so we could laugh at him again. :D

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #92
    Needs more tests because of his groin problem. Boca GM might come to Italy to finalize deal. - GDM

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
    Feb 11, 2009
    Arriving in January, from what I gather, Mark??? The Boca bigshot crunched the deal down to a loan with 1-2m redemption? Also spoke of Tevez moving home once his juve career ends, and what horrible day that will be!

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #95
    Arriving in January, from what I gather, Mark??? The Boca bigshot crunched the deal down to a loan with 1-2m redemption? Also spoke of Tevez moving home once his juve career ends, and what horrible day that will be!
    look who's here. :D

I read he failed the medical. Problems with his back I think. We'll see what happens later.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
    Feb 11, 2009
    look who's here. :D

I read he failed the medical. Problems with his back I think. We'll see what happens later.
    Could be my garbled Italian, but I thought it was the groin...still, I suspect we won't know more until January. When does the Argie season end and transfer window open, Mark?

For now, it is more interesting to see what the coaching staff make of that Bulgarian hotshot, Kraev, who is in Turin presently I believe?

I will find my way into the youth threads over the coming days, have been concocting fairly regular reports on the progress of the main sources of promise...

(Also, hope you have been well, mate! I am glad to find you still keeping the flock abreast of the most important marcato news)

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #98
    Could be my garbled Italian, but I thought it was the groin...still, I suspect we won't know more until January. When does the Argie season end and transfer window open, Mark?

For now, it is more interesting to see what the coaching staff make of that Bulgarian hotshot, Kraev, who is in Turin presently I believe?

I will find my way into the youth threads over the coming days, have been concocting fairly regular reports on the progress of the main sources of promise...

(Also, hope you have been well, mate! I am glad to find you still keeping the flock abreast of the most important marcato news)
    Thanks man and keep posting. Kraev I never heard of before last week. I read he'll have a longer stage with shitty. I don't know how good he is.
    Pochettino is some complicated shit. Groin, back cause more problems...not sure but I think they start mid February.
    Check that Kean kid. I've been mentioning him for a couple of years. :p Sure he's physically bigger than these other kids but liked what I saw. He was born in 2000. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)