Tomás Rincón (4 Viewers)

Basel93

Dec 24, 2014
Is it true that your brains are fried from being in the desert all day?
Complete bullshit, we come equipped with bombs instead of brains, of course it took years of selective breeding to achieve that.

We also shit hummus, yea, enjoy that falafel sandwhich now mofo.

- - - Updated - - -

what you think the taliban actually buy bombs btw?

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
he was good enough to convince me he should play ahead of Sturaro.hard working like vidal while
It was his first game and showed that he deserved for the money we paid for him.
I agree on the Sturaro part, not sure about the money though, esp because we have Below and CMs grow in trees, Below can find Pirlos, Pogbas and Khediras for free, I don't see why we have to pay that much for a squad player, we can afford not have.
The money should be invested for the places there aren't plenty of options and we will have to heavily invest to get one, like the AMF

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
I agree on the Sturaro part, not sure about the money though, esp because we have Below and CMs grow in trees, Below can find Pirlos, Pogbas and Khediras for free, I don't see why we have to pay that much for a squad player, we can afford not have.
The money should be invested for the places there aren't plenty of options and we will have to heavily invest to get one, like the AMF
Pogba was 19 yrs when we got him and he was a unknown player thats why he was a free player.pirlo and khedira were out of contract and we got them as free players because they hadn't contract with their clubs.we paid 8m for rincon and 8m is nothing in the market.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)