Tomás Rincón (2 Viewers)

Basel93

Dec 24, 2014
Aight i get the memo about Lemina. So its probably sturaro, considering marchisio and khedira's injury history.

I did read that Evra would remain till the summer, so it would be a good indication to what it will be if he plays or not

Oh, Rugani is back ? Great, thought he was still unavailable

- - - Updated - - -

In the way that Padoin was. As in, knowing exactly what his limits are and know in each situation what the best option for him is considering that.

I like that. These players might play simple short passes often, but they wont lose possession
I had no idea Rugani was gone, I thought he didn't play this weekend due to rotation.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
He wasn't. It was Barzagli before xmas and Bonucci, while Benatia had to go to AFCON.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I had no idea Rugani was gone, I thought he didn't play this weekend due to rotation.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

I think i was wrong and mistaken for another player, thought he was injured but he was on the bench yday and played the entire coppa game.

Great, rugani midweek it is

italiacalcio10

Mar 3, 2014
Not sure about that being a burn. Basically every team has data analysts now. If you ignore data sets you're at a disadvantage. That being said, it isn't all that matters either. The fact that Rincon averages nearly a dribble more per game than Arturo Vidal, and is fouled almost 1x per game more, says something about his on-the-ball ability.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Thats okay. Id rather go for being idiot than gay.

That Pussy be Good yo
You do understand that different people like different type of girls, don't you?

Latinas aren't my cup of tea. She's good looking - yes, but not better or worse than the gf's of our other players.

nice gay bashing though :baus:

GiocataGrande

Commendatore
May 26, 2016
You do understand that different people like different type of girls, don't you?

Latinas aren't my cup of tea. She's good looking - yes, but not better or worse than the gf's of our other players.

Lol, i dont have anything against gay people, unelss they try to force their beliefs upon me. But i see, guess we have different taste.in my eyes she's a clear stunner.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009

My favorite is Michela Quattrociocche. Aquilani's wife. Simply stunning. :superhapp

Google her @GiocataGrande

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Thats okay. Id rather go for being idiot than gay.

That Pussy be Good yo

Bros... Let's just all hold hands and pray for understanding. We all have our different tastes in babes... but I think we can all agree on this incredibly sexy little creature.

NSFW:

GiocataGrande

Commendatore
May 26, 2016
Their beliefs? I've always loved that line of thinking :D
haha, crap#... Someone had to expose me in the end. Damn you Bianconero_Aus, I almost made it alive.

- - - Updated - - -

Bros... Let's just all hold hands and pray for understanding. We all have our different tastes in babes... but I think we can all agree on this incredibly sexy little creature.

NSFW:

So fine ill eat her feces

:ID:
:maddy:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)