Tomáš Ujfaluši (1 Viewer)

OP
Wahdan

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
  • Thread Starter #3
    he may be better than Mellberg, BUT HE ADDS NOTHING TO THE TEAM. We need another champion like Chiellini.

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
    Mellberg was a fine signing. Try to be less of an ignorant, opportunistic, imbecilic turncoat with the memory of a goldfish and start watching some football. One supposed "mistake" does not automatically erase an extremely solid first season in Italy. My God, some people on this forum pisses me off.

As for Ujfalusi it better not happen and it's not gonna. What are your sources anyway?

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
    Feb 11, 2009
    As some of you have said, this smacks of another Mellberg. Why can't we grab someone promising, like a commanding centre half from Serie B or aim to give Ariuado and Criscito a fair stab at the spot alongside Chiellini***

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007
    i agree besides mellbergs one mistake, he was very solid espescially against chelsea. a good back up player at most still though. ujfalusi is not what we need

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    What a stupid thing to diss Mellberg the way some members do.

As for Ujfalusi, his arrival will be great, this guy knows how to defend.

May 22, 2007
    As some of you have said, this smacks of another Mellberg. Why can't we grab someone promising, like a commanding centre half from Serie B or aim to give Ariuado and Criscito a fair stab at the spot alongside Chiellini***
    I'd rather have someone with loads of experience in the defense than buy someone young.

And yeah, as already said, provide a source to rumours. (Thanks Dule)

OP
    Wahdan

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
    Mar 14, 2009
  • Thread Starter #18
    Mellberg was a fine signing. Try to be less of an ignorant, opportunistic, imbecilic turncoat with the memory of a goldfish and start watching some football. One supposed "mistake" does not automatically erase an extremely solid first season in Italy. My God, some people on this forum pisses me off.

As for Ujfalusi it better not happen and it's not gonna. What are your sources anyway?
    The ignorance you're talking about is yours; because you forgot what is "Juventus". We do not want fine signings to act as our reliable centre backs. Mellberg may have put in some good performances, but thats not because he is great. Any mediocre centre back, as him, may have done his work. Overall, he's not bad. About Chiellini's issue, he's not a champion yet of course, but he has shown that he will, hopefully, be.

neurosis21

Jun 22, 2004
    its shameful to bash a player after a single bad game.mellberg has been good for us this year and did well whenever needed, except with chievo

ujfalusi was good with viola, i have seen him a few times with athletico and he doesnt seem confident nor very stable, so i rather not have him, even for a backup.stick with mellberg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)