Tokyo 2020 Olympics (17 Viewers)

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Say what you want, the finnish guy is my personal hero.
:agree: I love these types. Meet them in throwing events most of the time

And Vetter needs to stop bitching about muh Belag. Bring Röhler in wheelchair he will do better

@Post Ironic My bones feel like breaking from only watching these two gorillas wrestling each other

Last edited:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Yeah, that bitching is annoying as fuck. He ain't the only one throwing on it.

- - - Updated - - -

Commentator already like "poor Vetter, he the best, but ze Belag..."

- - - Updated - - -

:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

The Metzger going to have a lot of work with them horses after today.

- - - Updated - - -

Vetter :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

@Osman she gone already

Last edited:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
38:36 in gold medals between China and USA. There is a huge possibility, for the first time in summer olympics' history, two countries to finish with equal number of gold medal at the top. I sooo want that to happen.
Tomorrow the USA will win the gold in women's basketball and they'll make it 38:37. If the US women win the gold in volleyball too, they'll equalize 38:38.
And then three boxing finals will decide everything. In one final a Chinese female boxer fights against a British girl and in the other two finals US boxers are up against an Uzbek and a Cuban. There is a distant chance for one more gold for both countries in cycling, and that's it.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
:agree: I love these types. Meet them in throwing events most of the time

And Vetter needs to stop bitching about muh Belag. Bring Röhler in wheelchair he will do better

@Post Ironic My bones feel like breaking from only watching these two gorillas wrestling each other
Sadulaev is a monster. Looks unbeatable.
Don’t know how the next Olympic cycle goes, as random Russians show up out of nowhere sometimes to upset their world and Olympic champs at nationals, but if Sadulaev continues his run, he’s going to go down as the greatest freestyle wrestler of all time.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Kipchoge what a beast, looking so fresh and relaxed as well.

Makes other East Africans look like Whites

Wish my 3000m pace was anywhere near his marathon pace.

- - - Updated - - -

the fuck was that

Dutch Somali falling back to motivate tired Belgian Somali so they both tag team the Kenyan on the finishing line and win silver and bronze :rofl: Never seen something like that on a stage this big. Quite a funny and cool way to end the Ole Lympics.

Lgor2020 out

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)