Tokyo 2020 Olympics (16 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
It's kinda funny though
I've seen incredibly talented young women pulling insane totals at the GPC powerlifting worlds.

They were beaten by some argentine guy who weights 93kg, cut off his dick, put "ina" at the end of his name and pulls mediocre weights.

Sadly, the difference between our genders in terms of strenght is too much.
and its not just hormones. Its the way the muscles are connected to the sceleton, neural links etc
Oh women max out building effective mass around 70kg bw; where as men can be well over 100 kg and still get effective muscle mass.

What does this for young, talented females ?

They get fed up and quit, thats what it does.

I dont mind if men feel trapped in their body and want to change gender.

But in sports, there are two category's

- Biological women
- literally anything else

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Big Ballz Bethany approves and told me she will appreciate her coming medal take.

In the meantime, imagine having the stars align to pull off this logo and then COVID... :cry:

pHmN9jdCG5e3JbMT4nKpP6-1024-80.jpg

OP
ALC

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
  • Thread Starter #26
    Just China trying to fuck with Japan again. that might be the best Olympian logo of all time.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    I've seen incredibly talented young women pulling insane totals at the GPC powerlifting worlds.

They were beaten by some argentine guy who weights 93kg, cut off his dick, put "ina" at the end of his name and pulls mediocre weights.

and its not just hormones. Its the way the muscles are connected to the sceleton, neural links etc
    Oh women max out building effective mass around 70kg bw; where as men can be well over 100 kg and still get effective muscle mass.

- Biological women
    I still agree with this, one year later.

Strickland

May 17, 2019

- Biological women
    What is the requirement to pass as a converted female, is it mandatory to cut things off? I feel like I could contribute to Juventus Women :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)