Today is meant to be the most depressing day of the year (1 Viewer)

OP

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #4
    I dont know, something about the first day of the second month of the year, people getting depressed about how long away there next holiday is, debts after Christmas blah blah blah.

OP

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #7
    Well, it would be that reason if you were a Liverpool fan or a Lazio fan (As both lost)

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
    This was a depressing day. I was supposed to start lectures again today but I could get out of bed until 5pm. opps.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
    May 7, 2004
    i heard about the most depressing day thing on the radio when i was driving home from practice. they said its because the holidays are over (werent they over ages ago?) and people still have bad weather to look forward to for a long time

Apr 12, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++
    I don't even remember the last time I was depressed.

It's all physocological- you have to make yourself feel good and enjoy life as it is.
    Do you mean psychological or physiological?

Because I think you either spelled it wrong, or have a nasty combination of the two.

Apr 12, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Sir Sebastian ] ++
    i heard about the most depressing day thing on the radio when i was driving home from practice. they said its because the holidays are over (werent they over ages ago?) and people still have bad weather to look forward to for a long time
    I heard the same Scheiße today on the radio too.

I don't understand why today is supposedly so much different from any other day in this month, other than say.........the first five days.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Bürke ] ++

Do you mean psychological or physiological?

Because I think you either spelled it wrong, or have a nasty combination of the two.
    Ha ha ha!

"physocological" that doesn't even sound like a word! :D

I meant to say "psychological" (if that's the proper way)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Sir Sebastian ] ++
    Interesting really.. I just read a couple of articles about this so called "depressing day"..... I wonder if it has anything to do with it being my birthday?! :undecide:

of all the days of the year! :wallbang:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)