To the board admins (1 Viewer)

Sh@d0w

Dec 7, 2002
:confused:

i got an idéa of a thing we could have on this board...

why dont ya guys/girls make a suggestion part on this forum?

how to improve site/board...

just an idéa

cya dudes... forza juventus and this board :)

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

Sh@d0w

Dec 7, 2002
  • Thread Starter #3
    oh... didnt know as it only mention bugs in the description but ok :).

OP

Sh@d0w

Dec 7, 2002
  • Thread Starter #5
    yup... no problems :)...

but why dont we have the goal clips gallery? and how often u get the wallpaper section updated? :/

OP

Sh@d0w

Dec 7, 2002
  • Thread Starter #8
    one idea i had was... how about find some juventus logos or even make some ur self and upload them to the database of this forum... could be cool to have... and even of the players... so u dont need to search over the whole web for a good pic and then resize it 2 fit.

what ya think?

OP

Sh@d0w

Dec 7, 2002
  • Thread Starter #10
    hehe ok :)... how about more different styles to choose from? :/

+ add the hack that shows u how many users using what style... :)

Jul 12, 2002
    I'm sure that there would people interested in such a project and if you got it going, Martin would have no problem building a little place for it on the site.

OP

Sh@d0w

Dec 7, 2002
  • Thread Starter #12
    ++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++
    I'm sure that there would people interested in such a project and if you got it going, Martin would have no problem building a little place for it on the site.

erm... what u mean? :confused:

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    There's no point in having a suggestion forum unless people actually make suggestions. We had that before and there were no suggestions.

1. Goal clips are still on the site but not recent ones because raisport don't provide them anymore.

2. Wallpaper gallery isn't updated.

3. You can check the image gallery on the site for Juve pics, otherwise I prefer people making their own avatars to 5 people having the same one which happens on forums where there is a list of them to choose from.

4. Styles are hard to make, there would always been one better than the others so why have them at all?

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
    i agree with martin. I saw in Interforums.com that everyone have an avatar from the avatars Gallery. they don't make the avatars themselves and just being lazy and choose the avatar. it's a suck system (well, inter forum, what can i expect? :D)

we should keep it as it is because it's great

and if you want an avatar Sh@d0w, just tell me :D (there is a thread on the Support Forum called "avatars help - to Oded")

and we don't need the Video gallery because we have Nekton!

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
    1. Goal clips are still on the site but not recent

4. Styles are hard to make, there would always been one better than the others so why have them at all?
    just say u'r lazy to do it martin, ddont make excuses...:D

OP

Sh@d0w

Dec 7, 2002
  • Thread Starter #16
    ++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
    There's no point in having a suggestion forum unless people actually make suggestions. We had that before and there were no suggestions.

1. Goal clips are still on the site but not recent ones because raisport don't provide them anymore.

3. You can check the image gallery on the site for Juve pics, otherwise I prefer people making their own avatars to 5 people having the same one which happens on forums where there is a list of them to choose from.

actually its not to hard to make them...

and why we should have them?

well its always cool with different styles to choose from if u got tired of 1.

OP

Sh@d0w

Dec 7, 2002
  • Thread Starter #17
    ++ [ originally posted by Oded ] ++
    i agree with martin. I saw in Interforums.com that everyone have an avatar from the avatars Gallery. they don't make the avatars themselves and just being lazy and choose the avatar. it's a suck system (well, inter forum, what can i expect? :D)

we should keep it as it is because it's great

and if you want an avatar Sh@d0w, just tell me :D (there is a thread on the Support Forum called "avatars help - to Oded")

and we don't need the Video gallery because we have Nekton!

cool... ill keep that in mind :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)