To remember and never forget, JuventuZ moments (12 Viewers)

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #341

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    A poll made by Andy to nominate Burke for Mod:

Yes
    15 41.67%

No
    15 41.67%

Only if Burke posts a picture of his nut again
    6 16.67%

:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Seven classic:
    Tifoso Lou: Thank you for being the first one to piss on my grave yet again. In those ten days that I was unbanned I didn't have ONE discussion with you. Yet when I'm banned you're the first one to say I "deserved" it. You truly are a catholic: you're hypocritical, you like little children, you gossip away and no one can question your beliefs or is called "out of line and disgraceful". You're simply put an idiot. And to make it even more funny, if your God truly existed, he would despise you. Catholics have destroyed what christian faith is about. It surprises me you're not a member of a sect though. Kudos to you. I hope you soon get killed.
    :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

JCK's Menace suicide thread :lol:
    http://forum.juventuz.org/threads/18156-Why-Menace-s-suicide-attempts-do-not-work

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
    Jan 5, 2006
    @Hustini

Find the thread about the forums being made available only to users who agree to pay a monthly subscription.

Byrone trolling Seven was epic.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    @Hustini

Find the thread about the forums being made available only to users who agree to pay a monthly subscription.

Byrone trolling Seven was epic.
    What year?

What section of thread? Hangout?

- - - Updated - - -

The day when admitted on the WAYDN thread that while u were having sex with this girl she was having a convo with her mom by phone :lol: :lol: :lol:
    oh shit I forgot about that. She was coming home on her prom night and stopped by my house. I had already graduated college :lol2::lol:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    The day when admitted on the WAYDN thread that while u were having sex with this girl she was having a convo with her mom by phone :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Was that in a kinky 'I'm getting fingered under this blanket, but I'm trying to hold a conversation with my mom' kind of way or in the 'I'm really getting fed up with this poking stuff' way?

- - - Updated - - -

http://forum.juventuz.org/threads/2...-planned?highlight=juventuz+sold+subscription

- - - Updated - - -

In all fairness though, even if it was quite funny I distinctly remember telling a couple of times they must be joking. If people insist it's not a joke, what are you left to do?

piotrr

Мodеrator
    Sep 13, 2011

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    Was that in a kinky 'I'm getting fingered under this blanket, but I'm trying to hold a conversation with my mom' kind of way or in the 'I'm really getting fed up with this poking stuff' way?

- - - Updated - - -

http://forum.juventuz.org/threads/2...-planned?highlight=juventuz+sold+subscription

- - - Updated - - -

In all fairness though, even if it was quite funny I distinctly remember telling a couple of times they must be joking. If people insist it's not a joke, what are you left to do?
    You found it :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone remember when the "night of a thousand mods" was?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)