To remember and never forget, JuventuZ moments (9 Viewers)

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
i would like to thank anybody who gave me bad comments in the other teams thread i made when i said i was a fan of so many other teams. it really opened my eyes as to what an idiot i was being and i realised i wasnt truly a fan those are just teams i sometimes follow or would like to see win their leagues so other teams i hated wouldnt win. for example id like liverpool to win the premier league because i hate man u, chelsea, and arsenal. Im glad i made that thread because i thought alot about it and i realised that Juve are and always have been to me much more than a team.
:rofl:

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #306
    Suligol was the legend of legends.

I used to have tears whenever he posted.

this guy is worse than this girl i had,

girl : "yeah suli has to convince me to come to him"
    and when i call she runs to me.

thats the point guys believe me if you treat girls bad they will love you and they will do everything to get you. believe me guys for fucks sake. giovinco is also a little bitch and if juve treats him bad he will do anything he can to come to juve again. thats why he scored against us because he loves us man fuck and if you love someone you will hurt him so long until he loves you. believe me marotta is also a womanizer he has a plan this son of a bitch haha.

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #308
    And I'll post this too so it remains here forever whenever i need a good laugh:

For 3 years I have wondered why my friends kept calling Allegri for Augustus. I couldn't sleep at nights thinking about it. I've been sitting at my desk for hours every week trying to figure it out, coming up with calculations and formulas that weren't correct. Then it hit me, the answer was right in front me all time but I didn't notice it. Augustus was the greatest emperor of the Roman Empire, owning almost all of europe. People loved him. People feared him. It's the same with Allegri, although we know him better as Euromaxx. Allegri, greatest coach in the world at the moment, people love him. People fear him. We need to understand that. Allegri 4 life

And why my female friend keep calling Allegri for Peter North I dont need to figure out.
    - - - Updated - - -

Suligol when he found out how much Amauri earns :lol2::lol2:

fuck man amauri is another story but luca toni??????? why is the bitch earning so much. fuck man sell him. what was that of a business from beppe. man he dissepoints if he really pays that sum for luca. thats not okay. i dont know what to say, maaaaaaaaaaaaaaan then he should have brought back david man. fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck that. its not okay guys seriously i didnt know that he earns that much. i could kill a dog right now.

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #313
    Last but not least, Suligol's finest:

i wake up in the morning punch against the wall to show the wall that im harder than him. then i go to the gym after that i go tanning then i will take a shower and use the hairgel after the shower, then i call a girl with my handy then i will use the parfum so that the girl gets shaky knees when she smells me. after i fucked her i will punch her in the nose and scream "ITS RED NOSE DAY BIATCH!"

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #316
    why was it so big? 82 pages :D

- - - Updated - - -

red nose day bitch :lol:
    You don't remember? The Napoli vs Juve garbage flood match that was posp and things went out of control. I think I peed myself that time so much laughing.

- - - Updated - - -

Rus to Red before he got banned.

Juventino[RUS];3404963 said:
    i know i'll be banned for this, but FUCK YOU RED, FUCK YOU WORST MODERATOR EVER! FUCK FC ABERDEEN I WISH THEY WILL PLAY IN SCOTTISH DIVISION 23!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUCKIN DUMBASS GIVIN ME INFRACTIONS NON STOP BECAUSE SOME COCKSUCKERS PROVOKING ME 24/7!!!!!YOU SHOULD BANN PROVOCATEURS AT FIRST FUCKIN DUMB!!!!!!!!!HOW COULD YOU GIVE ME AN INFRACTION IF I CALL SOMEBODY INCEST SON? HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT HE IS NOT CHILD OF INCEST???????? YOU STUPID DONKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!IM DONE!!!!!!!BYE ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU CAN PUT UR INFRACTIONS IN UR FAT SCOTTISH ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)