To remember and never forget, JuventuZ moments (10 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
OMG OMG I found it

European Perfection:
http://www.indianexpress.com/ie/daily/19970625/17650123.html

"Price of peace: Belgian soldiers roasted Somali child"
:gsol: That would never happen in Europe. NEVER. :gsol:

The boy would be raped and eaten alive before that nonsense.
Africa is a different thing, trust me. And the American atrocities committed in Africa go way beyond a couple of dramatic cases. Or am I wrong and did you guys not make sure you pulled every UN soldier out of Rwanda?
Andries, shouldn't you be roasting little black kids right now? Don't tell me you're letting them overcook.
:lol2: @ Andries' disclaimers here.

Is that beep beep beep the sound of backpedalling?

No, wait. It's the sound of the delivery truck backing up to drop off more Somali boys at the Belgian barbecue.
you're on a roll today andy.

by the way, is it me, or are you guys also appalled at the leniency of the punishment
Punishment?

Those soldiers should be given an award by the Food Network!
Burn, motherfucker, burn.

We Belgians know three things: Waffles, we're the bestest country ever, and how to cook up your local black kid a la fillet mignon.
You guys need to start shipping those boys over then. You're sitting on a Gold Mine, Andries.

Sauteed black meat on a stick Belgian-style!
So Belgians, tell us your secrets. Do you guys put the flesh on the bottom or top part of the grill?
ßöмßäяðîëя;1696055 said:
They put a stake through them over an open flame, DUH, like this:

But this is what is for dinner:

I'll take the kid on the far right. He looks like a fine piece of meat.

But what does the expert think? Which one would you cook up, Andries?

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.
That's it. I'm not tolerating this racism towards Belgium anymore. In fact I'm through with English speaking people in general. Have the decency to learn about other cultures FFS. You're all so narrowminded it sickens me. Australians, Americans, Canadians it's all the same. As long as you speak English you're retarded.
*Sniff sniff*

Andries, when you smell the flesh burning, I think that means it's ready.
Seriously, I don't know if this discussion changed anything whatsoever, but I can't speak English with native English speakers anymore. Beh, perhaps it's not even because of you guys, but every American, Canadian and Australian I meet in Bologna is so arrogant towards Italians and Europeans in general I can't take it anymore.

You know how they always laugh in South Park with Mexicans who don't speak English? Well, most Americans don't speak Spanish. And that says it all I guess. Too lazy to even learn ONE foreign language and after that you go ahead and mock everyone who doesn't speak English. It goes way beyond that as well by the way, but I don't feel like explaining it.

It's one of the many reasons why you are not capable of justly assessing America's role in global politics.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
I remember Juventino [RUS] arguing with Tahir about an infraction he got. He didn't understand why he couldn't call black people niggers & justified the use of that term because black people use that name on each other.:lol2:

T can you remember which thread that was?:D

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I remember Juventino [RUS] arguing with Tahir about an infraction he got. He didn't understand why he couldn't call black people niggers & justified the use of that term because black people use that name on each other.:lol2:

:lol:

Juventino RUS needs to learn something called 'tact' when being racist

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004

It was gray that gave him an infraction for that but I do remember that discussion :lol2:

This was his brilliant reasoning:

Juventino[RUS];3234737 said:
no racism! why black man can call other black man "nigger" and i can't? and it's not a racism? so u can call me whity or caucasian or whatever
Janna got an infraction for calling Amauri a monkey :D
I tried reading her post in every way possible assuming she meant to say something else but each time it looked like she called him a monkey.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)