To remember and never forget, JuventuZ moments (6 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
The thread about whether or not to ban JBF was classic.

And the time Elvin was going to miss his first Juve match in years and wanted a thread with the full game in it and for nobody to announce the score.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Does anyone remember the time when we all kept -repping Kostar or whatever his name used to be back then and by the end he had a complete negative bar :lol:
happy days
:lol: He even got a dis-honorary mention in my Funny Pics thread. I think the mods actually made his rep bar completely red, not our -reps itself.
yeah i made a special reputaion level and busted his ass way down into the thousands

Thats right I remember now, it was Jack or Bozi and they even gave him a special status when you rolled over the huge -rep bar :D
nah that was for Hanyuko and when you scrolled over that it read "Hanyuko is so disliked even Zlatan -reps him"

was one of my finer moments i think

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
I forget exactly who was involved in this discussion...anywho...some guy said that masturbation was bad because you were essentially wasting what could have been a child. I believe it was Juve Rev who then said if that is true than he was guilty of genocide.

That was hilarious :D

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Fred's post from Elvin's man thread.:lol2:

1) Jack is a middle age man obsessed with internet power

2) Elvin hates feminism and thinks guys are becoming too feminist nowadays.(Yes Elvin the ballet dancer)

3) Vlatko has given more credence to the theory that he is actually David Trezeguet

4) Bianconero and Jack cannot agree if its "irie" or "exactly"

5) Snoop is unbannable

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)