Tips for the Losers (1 Viewer)

Aug 1, 2003
After losing a match........

- avoid the media at all costs. AT ALL COSTS. you do not want to see unwanted headlines about your loss.

- get a massage or facial. works everytime.

- sleep as if there's no tomorrow. Do not get up unnecessarily. Drown into the non-reality because in reality, you lost, remember?

- avoid opposition fans *ehem, Milan*

- practise smiling in front of the mirror. You need to fake it when you lost.

- watch old tapes of your team's victory. that'll help you feel better.

well, thats it from me. anyone have other tips please post. :)

Buy on AliExpress.com
Sep 28, 2002
go to another team's forums and act like your team is the best in the world, it's just unlucky, because bribed all referees in italy and in europe it's called jUvEFA. that makes you feel better too.

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
but what i usually do to people who make fun when Juve loses is...beat the crap outta him or bring up past matches of his team and Juve

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
Since I don't get live matches most of the time, sometimes I only need to forget about watch the replays or match reports (or stop coming to this forum:D!) and I'll be fine.....

gray

Apr 22, 2003
wear your juve jersey to university with pride :stuckup:

That's what I did after the CL final :D

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
It normally takes me 24 hours to completely get over a defeat .. but after I sleep over it - and sometimes I couldn't :frown: - I feel a little bit better ..

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Ok here's really good advice for anyone willing to take it: relax, don't take it so seriously, make fun of your team, make fun of the opposition, find a way to enjoy the moment! :D

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Spend time with your family and friends, although after losing 2 matches in five days, they may pay you just to stay away.

win-win situation, either way.:D

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
go to another team's forums and act like your team is the best in the world, it's just unlucky, because bribed all referees in italy and in europe it's called jUvEFA. that makes you feel better too.
:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by USA Juventini ] ++
Spend time with your family and friends, although after losing 2 matches in five days, they may pay you just to stay away.

win-win situation, either way.:D
lol-I am always with my family (I am homeschooled), and I'm always in trouble. my mom is trying to figure out why I've been really apt to blow up these last few days-if only she knew about those two losses.......:frown:

;)

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
Alcohol people... alcohol! Drinking is the answer :D

Seriously, I was watching the Inter game and planning to go out with my buddies later on. So I threw down a couple of beers during the 1st half. By the time the 2nd half started I was really pissed, cuz Juve were playing a really crappy game. But as I drank more beer, gettin' more drunk, I also started enjoying myself. Looking on the bright side and havin' a laugh about it is the way to go... but it is only possible if you're drunk.

So get hammered when we lose. If you don't like alcohol then do some drugs... that's fun as well.

:)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Play a football game,,, pick juventus against the team who beat you and destroy them 45-0 on "easy" mode :)

:p

Just kidding.

Like someone said... try to ignore it and think about the next game.

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++
Play a football game,,, pick juventus against the team who beat you and destroy them 45-0 on "easy" mode :)

:p

Just kidding.

Like someone said... try to ignore it and think about the next game.
:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)