Timothy Weah (7 Viewers)

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
This guy need a stable development plan. Striker turned winger, turned fullback, turned wingback.. What skills is he to develop? I don't think hes a good enough dribbler to play winger, but he could be a decent fullback if he's ready to fight for that spot. Selling him already would be a financial disaster. Needs to get at least half a season under a new coach IMO

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 2, 2006
This guy need a stable development plan. Striker turned winger, turned fullback, turned wingback.. What skills is he to develop? I don't think hes a good enough dribbler to play winger, but he could be a decent fullback if he's ready to fight for that spot. Selling him already would be a financial disaster. Needs to get at least half a season under a new coach IMO
this alone tells us that someone has been trying hard to make a footballer out of this kid.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Both weren’t yellow, the second more than the first if you’d ask me
the sliding tackle was clean, he went for the ball, the timing was right, he hit the opponent with his 2nd foot, that happens with many tackles. weah didn't use excessive force, wasn't reckless or careless, it's not a foul

the first one on svilar was late and he slightly hit the keeper's foot. that's a foul, maybe a yellow

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
The way he played is what we need of all the outfield players. High press, risky tackling to win over possession. Weah showed grinta and none of the two tackles were fouls in my book

Jun 16, 2020
the sliding tackle was clean, he went for the ball, the timing was right, he hit the opponent with his 2nd foot, that happens with many tackles. weah didn't use excessive force, wasn't reckless or careless, it's not a foul

the first one on svilar was late and he slightly hit the keeper's foot. that's a foul, maybe a yellow
Oh wow I didn’t even noticed that he touched Silvars foot

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)