Timothy Weah (7 Viewers)

Jul 2, 2006
you also don't want thuram, calhanoglu, barella or bastoni i guess

all of these would easily walk into our lineup. while we have bremer (who would have also ended up at inda if de ligt didn't want to leave)

btw he's not talking about taremi but vidal, licth, pirlo & co. you know, marotta's 2nd year here
nobody was holding his hands when he was here and went for benatia and matuidis instead of barellas and bastonis. for one thuram, he brings a dozen of unspeakable horrors. horrors like alexis sanchez, cuadrado, klaasen, arnautovic, acerbi and bunch of mediocre shits like frattesi, buchanan, bisseck, asslani, sommer, augusto in a single mercato. this is inhuman.

conte. he did it all. it was all conte.

and paratici with his right ideas. let's not forget him.
you think it is a bad thing for some reason, but yes; if conte was not here and the radioactive chimpanzee you adore was not in milan in 2012, our winning cycle would not have start. if andrea was able to swallow his pride and let conte return here, inter would not have a single trophy with marotta being there.

Marotta was an incompetent criminal embezzling funds and buying trash…

Allegri was/is the worst coach in not just Juventus history, but football history, a parastic brainless piece of trash who gets angry every time we score.

And then the club basically collapsed within a couple years of Marotta leaving.

But… they both sucked ass! Always. :lol2:
i agree with the everything you say about them. they are like wuhan bat soup and cambodian fried spider. they are like biden and kamala. they are like... marotta and allegri.

btw, club collapsed within a couple years because he left the club in this situation. inter will collapse even harder shortly after he fucks off too. then you, shameless advocat of allegri will come out and claim it was because marotta left, they collapsed.

When-do-I-need-a-permit-to-cut-a-tree.jpg

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
btw, club collapsed within a couple years because he left the club in this situation. inter will collapse even harder shortly after he fucks off too. then you, shameless advocat of allegri will come out and claim it was because marotta left, they collapsed.
Certainly one way of spinning it, I guess.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Well.. Allegri won with Milan BEFORE he went to Juve.
Inzaghi almost won the title with Lazio (The Covid thing and the break it forced, Lazio were looking twice as good before it has erupted that badly.)

Its true that Conte`s organization and mental shaping skills helped but they were quite confirmed even before going to Juve and Inter.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
A striker/winger that can only run sideways and pass backwards. If he wasn't Juventus bound I don't know who would.

Yeah, happy birthday but I am not really happy with you.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Juventus are already regretting a transfer they should have never made

For years, Juventus have made transfers that either don’t make sense from a financial perspective or are questionable from a sporting perspective.
For the most part, Juve blindly throw darts at a map of Europe, picking up overpriced veteran free agents who become wage burdens or young players who don’t have the fit or upside to start for a Scudetto hopeful. This past summer, Juventus made another one of those head-scratching signings in American wide man Timothy Weah.

If that's true, we better get an Englishman running the show. :snoop:

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Juventus are already regretting a transfer they should have never made

For years, Juventus have made transfers that either don’t make sense from a financial perspective or are questionable from a sporting perspective.
For the most part, Juve blindly throw darts at a map of Europe, picking up overpriced veteran free agents who become wage burdens or young players who don’t have the fit or upside to start for a Scudetto hopeful. This past summer, Juventus made another one of those head-scratching signings in American wide man Timothy Weah.

If that's true, we better get an Englishman running the show. :snoop:
I'd rather disband the club and burn the stadium down for the insurance money.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
guys remember when s4tch would come screaming and attacking people because he said the club had no money. club was broke. club could not afford signings.

where did the club have luxury of signing 11m + agent fees + wages for a back up player?

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
well thats a disingenuous argument and you know it. context matters.

11m is not a lot for a good wealthy team like EPL bottom of table clubs.

for teams that look for deals inside dumpters like juve? it is a giant amount of money.

also you cannot make a claim that 11m is not a lot of money for a team like juve then turn around and say juve can't afford to fire allegri because he makes too much....when he makes 7m.

either the club has money or it doesn't have money. which is it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)