Timothy Weah (2 Viewers)

OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #281
    Do people actually think there’s a chance we change manager this offseason? If we finish in 2nd/3rd with ~80 pts and don’t completely collapse after this result, Allegri wont be fired. Seems pretty obvious.

He should have been fired last year. But seeing as he wasn’t, there is no way he will be this year without a full collapse
    I'm hoping for a miracle, but I'm sure he will stay with us to next season or beyond.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    He’s still 23 which is like 19 in calcio years. He plays in a different system with a weirdo manager who worries about conceding all the time. I would give him another season hopefully under someone better.

Nah bro, there's no hope for him. He is one of the rare cases where its not about coaches or system. He is simply a limited player, and its not out of the blue, this is basically how he generally looked most times I seen him past years.

Only difference is the pressure is higher in Juve which is new to him, he clearly looks to shook to even try to do something most games. But that's a mental aspect that can change. But for footballing level there's not much else, he is is limited speedster with no end product, that doesn't even try to dribble or cross.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
    Nah bro, there's no hope for him. He is one of the rare cases where its not about coaches or system. He is simply a limited player, and its not out of the blue, this is basically how he generally looked most times I seen him past years.

Only difference is the pressure is higher in Juve which is new to him, he clearly looks to shook to even try to do something most games. But that's a mental aspect that can change. But for footballing level there's not much else, he is is limited speedster with no end product, that doesn't even try to dribble or cross.
    This. His only chance at this level is learn to defend and convert to fullback, where his pace could be useful. Those stepovers near the box were atrocious, and I have seen some poor wingers at Juventus.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
    Jul 27, 2015
    I wouldn’t write him off this soon, i think he still has major potential to be a good sistem player as part of a proper attacking setup in a better marketed league that allows more space and with less emphasis on defending…

Can easily see him shine in the Majore League Soccer in the near future.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
    He doesn't work well in a 3-5-2, if it's a flat 4-4-2 where he has a winger to overlap with, he'll be much better. The winger can occupy the defensive wing space while he overlaps, exactly how Cuadrado used to do. Same for Kostic, a quick give and go and he'd get back to his normal assist levels from last season. It's this obsession of playing this shit formation that stifles us so much.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
    Jul 27, 2015
    Jokes aside, he is by no means great but is neither as mediocre as some make him out to be, decently reliable bench option to have, is also versatile but he seems timid and limited in his game but could still do a good job on his day when he is played in a more clear defined system and surrounded by players that he complements well with, which currently is not the case.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
    You could get someone from the youth team to do what he has shown this season.

90% of the time it is get the ball and get rid of it as quick as possible by passing it inside/backwards. We need far more from a wide player in a 3-5-2, particularly with our midfield.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    I've said this many times...every time he plays he looks completely lost out there. I'm not entirely sure this is on him though. He is one of many players who look like they have shackles on their feet.

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
    Easy to pounce on the young foreigner while Gatti and Locatelli threads are only visited to praise their glaring mediocrity which is the best either can offer compared to the hype and free passes they receive from Jj fans

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
    May 22, 2009
    Easy to pounce on the young foreigner while Gatti and Locatelli threads are only visited to praise their glaring mediocrity which is the best either can offer compared to the hype and free passes they receive from Jj fans
    Nah, easy to pounce on Weah because he offers absolutely nothing, while he was the only signing we made last summer. (Which is obviously not his fault.)

Compared to him, Gatti & Locatelli are ballon d'or material.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)