Timothy Weah (1 Viewer)

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
what a lovely description, i bet whoever replaces theo just shat their pants: "He's not good at scoring goals or being dangerous in the attacking phase but...":lol3:
Always what you want to hear about your non-defending, attacking wingback actually being played out of position due to being more a natural winger/leftmid. Even worse to hear when you take that same consideration. Natural winger not good at scoring goals or being dangerous.

Wonderful.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
well yeah if course. he is a competent player, but allegri would never allow that sort of skill resulting in a attacking chance. if he tried that in training he's be permanently benched.

he should know it's only back pass. if you gonna flick an opponent (risky) it's to immediately back pass it

Boksic

May 11, 2005
He frustrates me because it feels like he could play at a level far higher than he is at the moment by simply backing himself to take players on and positioning himself better. There should be really easy to add to his game, so hopefully as the season progresses he can. At times he looks out of his depth but then had a few nice plays (he came inside and got his assist for Locatelli, his pass before he red was nicely weighted, I think he set up McKennie for that effort he ballooned too).

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Once in a blue moon wonder goal… :lol:

Good for him though, needs to be more confident on the ball and not be afraid to shoot when the opportunity arises, this goal should help serve as a morale boost.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Maybe he will finally gain some momentum and finally starts to play as we wish him to play. Was he played in the midfield at the end btw?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)