Timothy Weah (4 Viewers)

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
So what is Allegri and this kid favorite position?
idk what his favorite position is but hes looked the best as a wingback, which is probably where Allegri will play him anyway.

I think Weah will end up being one of the best bargains of the mercato aka Giuntoli special.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I hope he can do well here but whenever a players strength is that he can cover multiple positions(aka mediocre at many) then I'm out.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
let's get it straight, i never saw weah play. i just checked his stats, and my impression is that for an allegedly attack minded, quick player his g/a numbers are very low. he still gets the benefit of the doubt from me.

just a general remark on players being able to play multiple positions: i usually like them. versatility is rarely a drawback. as a squad player, caceres was an excellent option because for one salary, he was the backup for at least 3 positions. when vidal was moved from b2b to kinda trequartista, everyone had their doubts, and it worked because vidal could adapt. mandzukic as a one of a kind defensive winger instead of playing in his natural position, that saved a few seasons for us. danilo arrived as a fullback, turns out he's a solid cb, that's also a nice surprise. licht was equally good as a fullback and as a wingback too. and so on, this is really a long list. bottom line is that versatility won't hurt.

i wish chiesa could actually play as a wingback, bremer would be equally strong in both 3 and 4 man defenses, or kostic wouldn't only work with a 3-man backline behind him. it would make implementing any formation a bit easier.

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
AGREEMENT WITH LILLE FOR THE DEFINITIVE ACQUISITION
OF THE PLAYER WEAH

Turin, 1 July 2023 - Juventus Football Club S.p.A. announces that an agreement with Lille Olympique Sporting Club for the definitive acquisition of the registration rights of the player Timothy Weah has been reached for a consideration of € 10.3 million payable in two financial years, with the addition of ancillary costs up to a maximum of € 1.0 million.

Furthermore, bonuses up to a maximum of € 2.1 million are envisaged upon achievement of agreed sporting objectives and/or conditions.

Juventus and the player have signed a contract of employment until 30 June 2028.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)