Timothy Weah (5 Viewers)

Strickland

May 17, 2019
what I like about this signing is the salary. for once we gave a guy a salary that's in line with what he'd earn elsewhere in the league. hopefully it is an indicator that we're shifting away from the retarded thinking that players at Juve most earn more than elsewhere just because they're playing for Juve.

imo we should adapt the NBA ring-chasing mentality where veterans who're still good will agree to a smaller contract at a top team than elsewhere to get a shot at the title. playing for Juve is more rewarding and satisfying than playing for Fiorentina or Lazio, we should be paying less than those guys, not considerably more.

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
what I like about this signing is the salary. for once we gave a guy a salary that's in line with what he'd earn elsewhere in the league. hopefully it is an indicator that we're shifting away from the retarded thinking that players at Juve most earn more than elsewhere just because they're playing for Juve.

imo we should adapt the NBA ring-chasing mentality where veterans who're still good will agree to a smaller contract at a top team than elsewhere to get a shot at the title. playing for Juve is more rewarding and satisfying than playing for Fiorentina or Lazio, we should be paying less than those guys, not considerably more.
Because what promising young forward wouldn't want to take a pay cut to learn how to clench his buttcheeks in midfield for a season under the Global Master of 1-0 Jihadiball, right? :klin:

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Because what promising young forward wouldn't want to take a pay cut to learn how to clench his buttcheeks in midfield for a season under the Global Master of 1-0 Jihadiball, right? :klin:
Allegri comes and goes.

For players still carving out their place in top tier footie the very top clubs in general might not be the best destination, however for players ready to contribute and compete the fact that you have a realistic shot at trophies compared to clubs like Fiorentina or Torino already is an added incentive. And then on top of that guys like Rugani or Kean get to earn 2-3 times more than they'd in a normally run club.

Jun 16, 2020
You won’t find a more versatile player than this. I bet he could even play in goal, he’s that athletic.

F9E261BC-2094-4861-9372-035892ACAD33.png
I was listening to Agresti’s and Albanese’s YT video today, they were expecting that he’ll become a RB for us, but someone who covers the whole flank. So not necessarily a RB as we expect Danilo to be.

After seeing Berna deployed everywhere I’m not a big fan of being to versatile, give him a natural position and a second option that’s it. But maybe Lille’s squad was totally out of balance.

In a way it’s interesting aswel of course, you don’t often find a player who’s apparently capable of playing LB, RB and ST.

Can he play with both feet? Overal I like the transfer without knowing him at all

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
This is the first-time I'm apathetic to a signing. Normally I'd be excited to watch a player getting out of the jeep, and waving while making their way to JMedical. I'm impassive, it's an ok signing, will do ok, the figures are ok too but that's all. This has to be the most average signing we've made in a while.

as people say, if you do a lot of things, you are not good at any of them
Jack of all trades, master of none.

Last edited:

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
All this time I never considered that this guy might really be the son of George Weah.

Can Liberia be our sponsor now?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)