Timothy Weah - RB/RWB/RM/AM R...- Lille (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Hyped for Weah, sometimes pure speed is all you need, especially in serię a
For six months at least, but then a lack of technique can get you found out.

Krasic being the obvious example. Hopefully he's not as square-footed as big Milos (Whom I love :heart:)

- - - Updated - - -

Not going to worry about this if he's only on 1m a year
Even if he flops and wants to sit on his contract till it expires, he'll be less of a waste in 5 years than Shezniy, Pogba or Alex Sandro are in one.

- - - Updated - - -

Holy shit, 1m seems super low. He's a better player than McKennie and McKennie is at like 2.5m iirc.
Hoping this signals a new wage structure for us going forward

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
His father will be delighted that Juventus have identified the youngster as a potential long-term replacement for veterans Juan Cuadrado and Angel di Maria, with the former Manchester City player having openly declared his love for the Turin giants in the past. He previously told L’Equipe: "Juventus have been my favourite team since I was a child.

"In Liberia I used to play in a Juventus shirt. It was because of Michel Platini, who made me fall in love with those colours. When I then met him I couldn't stop smiling."

He added that he wished he had played for the famous Serie A club during his career, saying: "I have Juve in my blood. I really wanted to play for them but I never managed to do it. If I could have chosen, I would have chosen Juve and not PSG after my time at Monaco."

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
He is better than McKennie? Thats suprising for me, since i like to laugh at McKennie but he aint that bad, just not a midfielder.
I would say yes.

He first touch is MILES better, he can actually formulate an attack and push forwards, I would trust him more to defend competently and he's basically a converted from a striker at this point. If that doesn't speak volumes I don't know what else does. He's smarter, better vision, better passing, better under pressure.

I think he's way way better than McKennie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)